Did You Know??

Sony played this at their executive meeting this year.

It is amazing and makes you think!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL9Wu2kWwSY"]YouTube- Did You Know?[/ame]
thought provoking
Hmmmm it seems to me that the first two statistics about the number of people show we are behind the curve....start f*cking for prosperity I say!!! LOL But in all seriousness, it was a very thought-provoking and enjoyable video. I just question how and who will feed the booming populations which are quickly arising in these up and coming countries, (plenty of food, just no distribution) and can you imagine the "baby boomer" slump/burden that is going to hit these countries once they come of age!! Food for thought, and thanks again for the great post!
definitely makes you stop and think...
I don't know what to think...if I wait long enough a computer will be able to tell me...
The stats in the video are amazing. It's amazing how fast our world is changing and seems to be accelerating all the time.

I'm still looking for my flying car though.
That video was very thought provoking!!
I do have to agree with the whole quote about India children being smart---from personal experience this is TRUE!! But they push the kids harder at a younger age just as the asian culture does.
I loved the video it does make you think
Oh and be prepared we are in another baby booming era--recessions cause more children to be born. So what are we going to do when they get older??