Favorite Super Bowl Food

• oden
  • 01-27-2010, 10:17 PM
What do you enjoy eating while watching the "Big Game" other than DATY of course? I'm looking for an alternative to hot wings or pizza.
brisket, fajitas or chile
Frito Pie.................
fajitas on the garage grill watching the game away from the women folk.
great nachos with plenty of jalapenos, good tamales (not out of a can), homemade arroz con pollo....stuff like that
brisket sandwiches, chili cheese dogs, fajitas, chips, gaucamole, & salsa...
great nachos with plenty of jalapenos, good tamales (not out of a can), homemade arroz con pollo....stuff like that Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
that right there sounds like some badass SB munchies.
FAJITAS ALL THE WAY (with a side of wings and nachos)
I love to eat Chips and Cheese dip for any football game its the BEST FOOTBALL SNACK/FOOD
McDonald's has a deal on superbowl sunday of 50 chicken mcnuggets for $7.99
I love to eat Chips and Cheese dip for any football game its the BEST FOOTBALL SNACK/FOOD Originally Posted by sarasmelik
I agree, it all has to start with the good old rotel and cheese dip. Quick, easy, and tasty.
fajitas on the garage grill watching the game away from the women folk
Dragon210...Oh no you didn't go there!! (lol)

and anything spicy!!
Not all of these at once but on the menu here and there...

Fajitas, hot dogs and hamburgers off the grill, various chips and dip, pretzels, popcorn, peanuts (or assorted nuts), fried pickles, buffalo shrimp...maybe some chinese food with lots of egg rolls and fried crab rangoons or a massive sandwhich from Subway (or your favorite sanwhich shop) for everyone to grub on lol. What ever you choose, dont forget the most important thing to compliment all your Super Bowl goodies, BEER!!!
Fruit, chips, sandwiches, popcorn, WINE mmmm wee
Dragon210...Oh no you didn't go there!! (lol)

and anything spicy!! Originally Posted by Likinikki

Nikki, my problem is that I have a true weakness for beautiful women. If any of you ladies were anywhere near, I would miss the entire game...