Suggestions for a good lesbian bar in Dallas?

I'm looking for more casual experience that welcomes a more diverse age group. If there is a club that attracts a more mature (35+) crowd, that would be my preference.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, in advance. It's Spring. I'm feeling the need to place a little bit of diversity in my life right now.

Elisabeth
I like Jr's and Sue Ellen's. Those are my two favorites. S4 (station four) is fun to people watch, but not a mature crowd. However it is huge with many different levels, rooms, themes, etc. Lot's of room to move around.
Is that the same JR's that was around 20+ years ago? That's when I was out and about going to dance places, etc. Wow, long time ago.

Anyway ... isn't that a gay bar? I mean, for men?

I'm looking for a certain vibe. Like Deep Ellum was on Sunday afternoon's, at Club Dada, 25 years ago. Just hanging out. Enjoying the weather and listening to music. Having something cold to drink. Maybe take my dog.

Guess it's about time for me to just get in my car and start prowling around.
Just go down to Deep Ellum and track down the women in flannel shirts.
Just head down to the Gayborhood! Lots of great places.....Sue Ellen's, S4, Liquid Zoo....you'll definitely stumble onto/into a fun time
Sue Ellen's no matter how young at heart you are!!!!! I want to take my ATF there some time.
I would avoid any gay/lesbian bars in Indiana right now.
You might get beat over the head by some dude carrying a crucifix.
Sue Ellen's no matter how young at heart you are!!!!! I want to take my ATF there some time. Originally Posted by doveryai
Sue Ellen's is a whole lot of fun!