KinkyLayla's Pump is Primed! She is Lactating and Doing Outcalls

per text from Layla, she is producing milk, and accepting requests for outcalls.. if you missed it earlier, she gave birth days ago, and is available Thursday to Sunday for our pleasure.. I am swamped at work until April 30, otherwise I would be lining up to extract leche from her succulent breasts!
Two threads about this Lady. I will look her up. If I go see her I will try to get her to pump some milk for u and I will freeze it for u to drink later. Did u answer my question? Does the baby look like anyone u know?
Is she incapable of posting her own ads?
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2015, 09:47 AM
I'll wait for chungs next ad to give her a call, should be here in 3 days? You looking like a pimp trying to find tricks for their HO.
Pimp much?

Dud...
Chungs is not my pimp or my baby's father so could you stop saying this please he just did just I ask him too an I thank him for that...
Layla, How u doing? Any photos? Chung is my buddy. My comments were joking with a friend. Maybe the other guys were also. I do not know them. I believe Chung is a good guy however he is a little crazy.LOL
Im doing great
Also i need to take some new photos Chung is a sweet guy
The Sandbox-Dallas
The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!
Chung is a sweet guy Originally Posted by kinkylayla
at the supreme risk of sounding... gushy.. I have to say Layla is sweet.. and I'm not the first to say so.. love her demeanor..

I'm about truth.. you guys who labelled me a Pimp/Baby Daddy and such conveniently overlooked my mini-rant in her Welcome Thread some 6 weeks ago.. where I took Layla to task for a NC/NS.. I wanted to see her long ago, since last Summer, based on reviews and chatter that led me to believe Layla is a winning combination of attitude, service and value.. those descriptions were proven accurate.