Austin Community happy hour - Wednesday, June 5

Sizzlin' Summer Happy Hour
Wednesday, June 5
**4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Dress cool/kewl!

"Dutch treat" meaning pay as you go.

No cover and best if you can be there before 6 to help meet and greet some well vouched folks very new and very long time in the Austin community and some folks from far away, too.

All of the invites have been mailed/pm'd and if you expected one and didn't get it, please let me know via pm. Vouching for new invitees closes Monday at 5 p.m.
Yay ! Party Time !
Trying to work this in ... would be a great chance to meet y'all :-)
See y'all there
I'll be there as always. He ladies, come on down! Youre always invited!
looking forward to it.
just got confirmation from several of my favorite ladies that they will be attending, so you know I will be there
I will be attending its been a while and will be social with people that are part of my positive energy not negative energy if you don't like me bite your own tongue and don't say anything you just making it worse if you do to everyone else want get to know me as a great person go ahead say hi if I don't I don't bite looking forward to see you ladies much love to you ladies I know
Just curious, hey ladies, why don't YOU attend the socials? So many others do and we have a great time and have not had any issues. What do you think is happening at these events that your concerned about? PM me if you'd rather.
I don't always attend but thats due to mommy time...Other ladies have told me they dont attend for the same reason others dont attend because they feel intimidated by the other ladies (that was one of the reasons it took me a long time before I went to my first one..I felt I wasnt "hot" enough ).
The main reason I have been told they dont come or come back is there are some guys who attend to feel up as much as they can without ever planning on booking the girl.
Ladies,,If you are on the fence about attending I say go for it..the guys are great and the ladies are friendly
I was told that it's the time most potential clients are getting off work , so it's a busy time of day
I agree Vicki! Most of the people there are polite and nice to talk with. Don't forget that screening goes both ways. You gals might find out you'd rather not see someone after meeting them in person. I know that I've seen several ladies in the past I normally would not have based upon their picture. When I did meet them at the socials I decided to see them after all because they were just so cool and fun in person. The sessions ended up that way too so Im really glad I met them and got out of my self imposed box of what I thought I liked in a woman. So ladies, come on down!
I think it'd be a good marketing/screening tool for the ladies and a good prospecting tool for the gents. I've met ladies I might not have seen save for meeting them at the socials. And if you enjoy that sort of thing, the after parties can be a lot of fun.
Well this girl would love to attend and as I will be in town........whos cock do I get to suck to get an invite??? Slurp
I can get you in .

But seriously , pm this guy !

ck1942