This Hobby is slowly being ruined!

I'm not sure if its just me or if others see that this Hobby is slowly being ruined by pimps. I have been doing this for years and loved majority of my experiences but lately all I have seen is providers with pimps. I understand the ladies may need protection but I only have 2 options pay a crazy amount of money for 25min top or take my chances with the BP roulette. I know there are some racist ppl out there and on here too but almost every provider I would like to see says no black men and that sucks for me. Anyway I am still on the hunt for a regular my last one lives in a different city.
I stay away from girls that are managed or use schedulers. I don't even consider them.

For me it is a hobby, and I don't feel the need to find the one girl for me. There are plenty of girls to visit.
I agree the lower class providers with puppet masters are ruining it for everyone else.
well I pimp my self and I see everyone and love everyone lol, I get 60% of my earnings the bills get the other 40 % lol
Lol I know that's right.
JJ I also try my best to stay away from managed girls but these days you don't know. Everyone says they are independent. I prefer to have the girl make the money and actually keep it with the exception of bills and their own responsibilities.
Shayla, I know you are getting ready to tour... how long you gonna be gone?
This old thread of mine might help: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=663773&highlight=

But you are right, one never knows, however, people would have spoken up if somebody declared wrongly....

I am ok with schedulers (IF they are good they will pass along relevant info to provider, and trust me, I will know instantly when I see them).

But overall I do prefer Shayla's (way) :-)
and she'll be gone this Friday for a week according to her Ad.
I am for sure independent always will be... I am too cheap to have a manager/booker
This old thread of mine might help: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=663773&highlight=

But you are right, one never knows, however, people would have spoken up if somebody declared wrongly....

I am ok with schedulers (IF they are good they will pass along relevant info to provider, and trust me, I will know instantly when I see them).

But overall I do prefer Shayla's (way) :-)
and she'll be gone this Friday for a week according to her Ad. Originally Posted by fun2come

My experience with schedulers is that they add confusion to the scheduling process. I prefer a girl that can manage her own schedule, then if there is a problem it is easy to resolve.
Agreed, I prefer that as well, but there is a couple that I like to see and so far I have not been burned. But then again, I have not been at it very long and value y'alls opinions and experiences.
If you've been doing this for years and are seeing a rise in pimps at your price point...you probably haven't kept up with inflation...ijs...
There is inflation on pussy ? ()
How is that measured? Which index does it contribute to? Will it affect Social Security?
I am for sure independent always will be... I am too cheap to have a manager/booker Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
haha me too, I have a hard time paying for gas and just giving them money I dont like spending money at all so never could I have someone that manged me lol I will keep my money in my wallet thank you, lol
And thank you sweetie, and inflation of pussy, never in shaylas house, I stay with the prices people can afford so I dont have any issues lol shaylas house is inflation proof so all are always welcome lol