How to buy bitcoin with a cc

Seems like they all your banking info, not going to happen. I know a few vendors that take it and I want a few. Also whats the best cloud wallet.
back in my day we'd mail cash to a PO box in kansas. things were much simpler then.

does it have to be cc? what about money order or wire transfer?
i wouldnt. theyve been hacked several times. its not worth the hassle and potential loss IMO as a cyber dude.
its not worth the hassle and potential loss Originally Posted by budman33
+1
always keep a degree or two of separation between bitcoiners and your real money.
Paypal is perfect for accepting online payments but always have a designated Paypal bank acct. from which you transfer almost all funds immediately into your separate business or personal acct.

Never let the Paypal bank acct. balance accrue to an unacceptable loss amount and you should be fine.

Offering Paypal payments greatly increases your online revenue due to customer convenience and spontaneous purchases. Well worth the 3% fee. Speaking from experience.

Paypal convenience has increased my income tenfold. Is that worth the slight risk of a couple of hundred dollars being frozen or hacked some day? What do you think?

As a seller it seems safe enough following that route.

I don't think I would give PP my CC info unless it was using a card with a few hundred dollar limit for that purpose.

As a buyer I would still recommend keeping a designated PP bank acct. but only transfer funds into it as you need them to make purchases.
Another possible option - some of the major banks allow generation of temporary credit card numbers which you could use for a single use and then make them invalid.
Good options thanks for the input. The few vendors I deal with domestic or international mostly use money gram and western union for their chosen venues. A few take PP and most are taking bitcoin now. I'll stick MG and WU for now, bitcoin seems like a pain in the ass. Plus I think crypt o currencies are a bit of a pyramid scheme, not unlike fiat currency.
You can go to handle bar downtown. They have a bitcoin atm..put in cash, get Bitcoin...I like this option a lot better than using a cc
[QUOTE=thr bobs;1057097924]You can go to handle bar downtown. They have a bitcoin atm..put in cash, get Bitcoin...I like this option a lot better than using a cc[/QUOT

Interdasting, does it come out in code? How can you transfer it on line?