Need some advice

• TX
  • 08-22-2011, 10:05 AM
So I posted this in the national thread and wanted to get some more local adviceSo the other day my SO said she wants another woman to join us in bed!Naturally I was excited!She has always talked about being attracted to women and when we are out we check out women together. So the idea of her wanting a woman isn’t that shocking.We sat down and talked about it and we decided asking a friend is out of the question. And I didn’t mention it but I am pretty sure a provider is out of the picture also. (Since she does not know I am on here)So that now leads me to the reason I am posting this here.Ladies and gents what advice do you have in finding a single lady to join us.If any of you local Austin folks have any specific advice please shares that with me on here or in a message.Thanks in advance!
swingers, swingers and more swingers..

many sites out there.. sdc.com and couplestouch.com
I agree with Ralphey. couplestouch.com is more Houston-based than sdc.com. I would take a look at sdc. Most profiles looking for bifemale action are couples -- very few single bi-women looking but you will find a handful.
When you two have checked out women together, what was she into? Sophisticated late 20s-eary 30s professional, party girls, young coed types, cougarish types?

For a couple looking for a woman, there are a lot more options than a single hardleg out to get laid. In-person search is also fun.
  • TX
  • 08-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Yeah she goes for the younger women up to about i would say mid 30's

What i have read from other sites its best if she did all the searching. even at bars but only problem is she is to shy.

we are gonna have to try those sites....

we are also gonna have to go out and hopefully find someone at a bar.

Thanks all for your input!
if she is shy or 'bi' with the right gal I am sure you can find some A Type bi women on these sites to help her along, do your homework, meet in public place first.. and watch out for the nut jobs..
Go Pro..... Swinging or finding someone civvy opens doors to complications if there are any personal connections.....

Ascertaining her tastes and finding the right provider greatly reduces any complications that could evolve.

Hit some strip clubs as well as introduce her to ECCIE.
You could always find a lady that fits her taste, pay her in advance to have her meet you and wife at the bar. You and wife just happen to run into her, at least then the provider can be the one to start things off until your wife breaks out of shyness mode.

I would make sure such provider is reputable of course before giving money up front. Maybe someone you have met with before. This is a scenario I have done with one of my regular clients except for he pointed her out to me on here vs the bar.

Good luck in which ever route the both of you take
There are several good ways to introduce this to your lady. Sexy Roxie is right. Go Pro! It's much less apprehension and can be tastefully set up using the "I have a friend that know a lady...." plan. My lady and I only use pros, that way there's no "feelings" in the mix and no possible feedback / blackmail / hard feelings. I would avoid the Clubs. Whispers is off base on that suggestion.. Check here with the guys that party with their ladies.. there's plenty of good / reliable info.
You could always find a lady that fits her taste, pay her in advance to have her meet you and wife at the bar. You and wife just happen to run into her, at least then the provider can be the one to start things off until your wife breaks out of shyness mode.

I would make sure such provider is reputable of course before giving money up front. Maybe someone you have met with before. This is a scenario I have done with one of my regular clients except for he pointed her out to me on here vs the bar.

Good luck in which ever route the both of you take Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Go Pro..... Swinging or finding someone civvy opens doors to complications if there are any personal connections.....

Ascertaining her tastes and finding the right provider greatly reduces any complications that could evolve.

Hit some strip clubs as well as introduce her to ECCIE. Originally Posted by Whispers

Go pro, you don't want any drama dealing with outsiders in this especially if it is her first time. The less potential for drama the better. You also don't want flaky people that will back out once she is all ready to go. Have the person meet you in advance and coincidently bump into each other later. After her first goes well, then move on to other avenues.

BTW the club that is here is Austin would not be a good first timer IMO...
  • Trip
  • 08-22-2011, 06:25 PM
i agree with sexy roxanne also i would do it. Me and my husband used to swing in 2010 and its super fun if you need someone i will bump into you at a bar and go to town on your wife lol !!! i just got back from vacation and am a little sun burned so give me a week to tan up a bit and we can set it up babe.
  • Logic
  • 08-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Hey Charlie check my pm and email me.
..... I would avoid the Clubs. Whispers is off base on that suggestion.. Check here with the guys that party with their ladies.. there's plenty of good / reliable info. Originally Posted by nuglet
You would disagree with about anything I said.

My first comment WAS to go Pro...

The difference here being that I consider strippers that P4P as pros.

as to guys that are into partying with their ladies?....

I've doubled up with my main gal and 4 others over the last 4 weeks....6 separate occasions and dozens of hours between the sheets.... but ooops.... That's right... since they are all strippers..... you don't count them......

If she didn't have it in her mind that we were binging home this incredible 18yo with a phenomenal ass from one of the clubs tomorrow evening I might take your advice.....

ehhh..... Not hardly.....

Your about as entertaining and informative as Yssup these days.... at your advanced ages I can understand why the young girls are intimidating.... I've spent time with a half dozen different 20yos this month and they can wear a man down