URL / Website: https://rubhq.com/ad.php?u=relaxing-...e-asian-d31130
City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Address: Midway Rd & Trinity Mills
Activities: FBSM, HJ, tit play
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length / black with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'2", average body with huge D cup tits. Not the person in the ad photo, but is just as if not more attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
Has anyone managed to get more than just a FBSM+ from Leena? I've heard rumblings that more may be on the menu in a YMMV sort of way.
YMMV is true… I love me some Leena… a real sweetheart!
  • pipe
  • 07-04-2023, 01:16 PM
Like L3?
Has anyone managed to get more than just a FBSM+ from Leena? I've heard rumblings that more may be on the menu in a YMMV sort of way. Originally Posted by SherlockBones
I got to finger fuck her during the session. But never inquired about L2/L3. I'm sure it could be had for $$$ but there's much better options with the Studio/Amps ladies.
I got to finger fuck her during the session. But never inquired about L2/L3. I'm sure it could be had for $$$ but there's much better options with the Studio/Amps ladies. Originally Posted by monolith
Good intel. Will give $$$ a try now that I have an itch that needs scratching. There's something to be said for finding hidden gems like her vs. high-mileage AMP workers.
Good find.

Might have to do some recon on this young gal
Pictures are definitely NOT her. They are Christine Nguyen, a Vietnamese actress from Houston.
I agree Leena is definitely attractive but not the woman in the pictures. I went for the L1 so I didn’t try for more but I would go back.
Does she have natural tits?
Does she have natural tits? Originally Posted by Youngmulla
They certainly look and feel quite real. I'd be shocked if they werent.
whats the secret to get her to reply?
I'm pretty sure the boobs are aftermarket. Very, very well done though. Look great and feel even better.
They are 100% AMPS.

She has the goods and shares fellas
She is my absolute favorite