Swinging

I'm located in the FL Panhandle, and have always been interested in swinging/orgy and swapping out with a complete stranger. This is something my partner is not interested in doing, but not opposed to me trying it. I face several obstacles. First is my location. I think the nearest place for me to find what I'm looking for would be in New Orleans or Atlanta. The other obstacle is being a single male. I know most swinging communities make it extremely difficult for the single male to participate at parties/get togethers. Do clubs allow a single male to bring a provider? Would a provider be willing to go to a swing party and meeting other guys/gals?
It’s really hard to be a single guy tying to get into the lifestyle. Some guys can do it easily but the majority can’t. Being in an isolated community doesn’t help either. Major cities, like Miami, have great swinger scenes but they are hard to get into.

I’d recommend finding a top ten city and start looking for clubs. Find a provider or two that will accompany you discretely to one of them (at a time) and enjoy. That’s usually a good option.
I swing. And yes. A lot of couples don't like single guys trying to hook up with them on a swingers site.
A lot of single guys, in the swing scene are/can be pushy. Just looking to hook up with anyone. AND I've noticed A LOT of hobbyists on the swing site, using their hobby handle.

And that's not what the swinging scene is about.

If you want to go to a swingers club.
You can go on certain nights. But stay at the bar, unless a couple invites you to play.

Or, yes you can take a provider, or female friend with you and go as a couple.

The swinging scene mindset is not like that of the hobby. There's a lot more boundaries that need to be respected.

I'm located in the FL Panhandle, and have always been interested in swinging/orgy and swapping out with a complete stranger. This is something my partner is not interested in doing, but not opposed to me trying it. I face several obstacles. First is my location. I think the nearest place for me to find what I'm looking for would be in New Orleans or Atlanta. The other obstacle is being a single male. I know most swinging communities make it extremely difficult for the single male to participate at parties/get togethers. Do clubs allow a single male to bring a provider? Would a provider be willing to go to a swing party and meeting other guys/gals? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I think something like that would really be a lot of fun, and I bet a lot of other providers would be totally into it.
Went to one as a single in Seattle many many years ago. Was treated like I had a Booger hanging from my nose.

Then not long after, I got up the courage to ask my wife and she sounded surprisingly ok with it. We had a great time and she had her first bi experience. This was in Dallas.
Don't take it personally. If you're not embraced as a single guy in a swingers club. It's about the couples. It's a different atmosphere than this hobby.

On one night you go. No one may want to play with you. Then you go another night, there may be different couples who find you to their liking.
And trust me when I say. You will know it. Because the husband will usually walk up to you and tell you his wife would like to fuck you. And he'll take you to her and then the husband will walk away. Or just sit and watch.

The swinging scene is about the couples and what their mindset is, on that night.
Never be persistent nor pushy. Just enjoy the voyerism until someone asks you to join. That's sexy erotic.

Glad you were able to take your wife.

Players Club in Dallas, is the best!!!

Went to one as a single in Seattle many many years ago. Was treated like I had a Booger hanging from my nose.

Then not long after, I got up the courage to ask my wife and she sounded surprisingly ok with it. We had a great time and she had her first bi experience. This was in Dallas. Originally Posted by Souper
Im down, message me
I'm in KC been to a couple and about to try another as a provider I'd do it discreetly just as another swing couple
Ever get this resolved? There's a couple of providers in Atlanta that love the clubs.
Try meeting your locals through www.sdc.com
Clubforeplay.com
I think something like that would really be a lot of fun, and I bet a lot of other providers would be totally into it. Originally Posted by Ginger Bread Girl
Lets go!
Looking for some fun with female
Curious, if you as a provider went to a swingers party would you swap? and just what would the end of the night bill look like? Itemized bill for fucking other guys on your dime?
Curious, if you as a provider went to a swingers party would you swap? and just what would the end of the night bill look like? Itemized bill for fucking other guys on your dime? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Priceless/MasterCard, I'm sure like anything else that would depend on the provider. I'm liable to be shockingly fair simply for the pleasure of the experience if it's a rewarding one.