Fetlife

I’ve seen Fetlife mentioned here a few times but I never knew what it was until now. I finally got around to looking it up and I must say...I’m intrigued.

I’m curious though..how much like Facebook is it? I’ve managed to avoid all social networking over the years...I’ve got no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or anything else. The main reason? I detest the lack of privacy. If I sign up for a social networking site it’s probably gonna find everyone I’ve known on the web a pester them to join.

Does Fetlife work this way? Or to put it another way, if I sign up for Fetlife can I be feel reasonably assured that what I do and who I communicate with through Fetlife remains my own business?
Yes or at least a year ago privacy was good
Like John Doe I have no social networking accounts like those he has listed.
I have been signed up for Fetlife for quite a while and never have had any issues.
Hope it remains so for eternity!
I’ve been on FL for over 5 years. I don’t post face pictures because people have been outed before. An acquaintance had all her pics dropped at the door of her family. It took over 2 years before some family would talk with her.

Go forward with caution.
I’ve heard good things about Fetlife and actually rodeo privately with a few girls active in both worlds who have good things to say. As with anything be cautious
mikecollin - does posting without face pics affect your odds of meeting like-minded folks? I’d very much prefer to post without face pics, but if that seriously drops my chances of finding people and groups to join, them I may reconsider.

Putting up face pics is a huge no-no for me.
Its my go to Kink site where all my "other" pics can be posted. Ive meet many off Fetlife, attended partys, hosted partys at swingers club and made life long friends. Never had a issue
Its a good site. Been a member for years...it's like any site. Some cool peeps and some flakes. Listen to your gut and go with your instincts; you should have fun.
I've been on it for years. BUt not for hooking up. JUst for fun.
I tried Fetlife before and had some good, some weird, and a couple of terrible interactions.

I’m not into kink or extreme fetishes. Doesn’t get me off but understand it works great for others. I’d recommend it depending on your interests.
Thanks for all the info it might be my kind of thing.
  • Zena
  • 08-29-2018, 10:42 AM
I'm on Fetlife. I've used it for years .... I'm very naughty
and Fetlife is great for that ! I believe security is taken pretty seriously on Fet.

It is the most private thing we can do. They have years of experience on trying to protect the site and the....confidential info of the clients. Just my 2 cents worth. lol.
I have been on Fet for a couple of years. I have met a couple of ladies for play, but mainly enjoy the conversations and learning about others.
Fetlife is a great kink community
Its my go to Kink site where all my "other" pics can be posted. Ive meet many off Fetlife, attended partys, hosted partys at swingers club and made life long friends. Never had a issue Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
had to join just see those other photos of Ms. Athena..... is there such a thing as an ECCIE crush?