Looking for sponsors for my DomCon trip in October

Hi, I will be attending DomCon this yesr in New Orleans. This is my fourth time going. However, I’ve never been able to afford to “dress” the part. I would like to this year. Any takers on helping me sponsoring my DomCon attire? Anything would be greatly appreciated. Please pm me
I too would like some money for clothes.
Maybe a nice Armani suit for that special dinner.

Anyone?
  • R.M.
  • 09-11-2018, 06:05 AM

Anyone? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I think you would look dashing and handsome in a new Armani. Maybe something in blue with a pin stripe?

As I would love funding for a couple of new Louboutin's for photo shoots.
Louboutinredboot.jpg

pinkredsole.jpg
I just wanna cuddle!

Anyone? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I'm a corner cutter I take a black sharpie and a plain pocket t shirt and write a big G&A on the pocket .
I'm a corner cutter I take a black sharpie and a plain pocket t shirt and write a big G&A on the pocket . Originally Posted by normalguy21
I tried doing the same cut on the front of my suit as Armani but the strings were hanging out one side and it didn't work.
I think you would look dashing and handsome in a new Armani. Maybe something in blue with a pin stripe?

Originally Posted by R.M.
Those red boots are AMAZING!!. I would do a LOT for those in an 8 1/2! I’m just sayin’.
Those red boots are AMAZING!!. I would do a LOT for those in an 8 1/2! I’m just sayin’. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
You would have to.
But at your age I doubt you would be able to make the payments without expiring.

Originally Posted by R.M.
why not offer all day 100 hr specials. with average boots 1000 at end of 24 hrs u would have more than enough $ for boots met some new clients guys who wer not sure about u will have had chance to try u out while getting a couple cheap nuts and everybody got what they wanted.
  • R.M.
  • 09-12-2018, 08:04 AM
Those red boots are AMAZING!!. I would do a LOT for those in an 8 1/2! I’m just sayin’. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Right those boots are fab.

why not offer all day 100 hr specials. with average boots 1000 at end of 24 hrs u would have more than enough $ for boots met some new clients guys who wer not sure about u will have had chance to try u out while getting a couple cheap nuts and everybody got what they wanted. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Well we can tell you are not an accountant by trade.
Right those boots are fab.

Well we can tell you are not an accountant by trade. Originally Posted by R.M.
i didnt mean to imply you would have $100 appointments 24 hrs a day i meant that at 100 hr perhaps in a 24 hour time frame 10 guys might pony up for a bargain then you would be able to purchase an avg pair of those boots at 1000. i am sorry you were not able to comprehend my logic i wil try to speak s l o w e r
  • R.M.
  • 09-13-2018, 03:20 AM
i didnt mean to imply you would have $100 appointments 24 hrs a day i meant that at 100 hr perhaps in a 24 hour time frame 10 guys might pony up for a bargain then you would be able to purchase an avg pair of those boots at 1000. i am sorry you were not able to comprehend my logic i wil try to speak s l o w e r Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
You still can't comprehend the cost of the boots. Later skater...
You still can't comprehend the cost of the boots. Later skater... Originally Posted by R.M.
sorry missed the 30000 price tag... might have to run the special all month or do a gang bang or 20.
  • R.M.
  • 09-13-2018, 05:08 AM
sorry missed the 30000 price tag... might have to run the special all month or do a gang bang or 20. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
You don't get out much do you? Fat Bastard is that you?