so you are in a grocercy store

and bump into a provider... who is preggo... and you talk....she says she will let you know if it is yours........but you never went bb....now that will fuck up your shopping experience especially if you did the snip snip surgery.... I went right to the dr to verify the snip snip was still in effect.... fuck... havn't slept in 4 days...
You are not very bright are you?
  • NYr
  • 01-17-2015, 08:55 PM
Did she have bananas in her shopping cart?
and bump into a provider... who is preggo... and you talk....she says she will let you know if it is yours........but you never went bb....now that will fuck up your shopping experience especially if you did the snip snip surgery.... I went right to the dr to verify the snip snip was still in effect.... fuck... havn't slept in 4 days... Originally Posted by digitalbananna351
Hmmm? If you say you never BB her, why bother going to the dr. to have things checked out? Something isn't adding up....
I recommend you read a book on statistics and learn about a concept called probability. From your post, I didn't get the sense that you grasp this.
  • Go4it
  • 01-17-2015, 10:23 PM
Your biggest problem is violation of RULE #1 regarding seeing a provider in public ----- Do not acknowledge them. You follow that rule and the problem never surfaces. One part of me wonders if the provider was pissed that you violated Rule 1 and decided to fuck with your head because of it.
Your biggest problem is violation of RULE #1 regarding seeing a provider in public ----- Do not acknowledge them. You follow that rule and the problem never surfaces. One part of me wonders if the provider was pissed that you violated Rule 1 and decided to fuck with your head because of it. Originally Posted by Go4it

I aint chattin up no providers in public. Well I guess if I saw BSB at Whole Foods I might buy her a bunch of bananas and a smile and a wink. lol
You are not very bright are you? Originally Posted by pyramider
I doubt the "not very bright" people are aware of their plight.
You can't make this shit up. Someone should write a book.