Good BJ vs. Bad BJ

• grean
  • 01-21-2015, 10:43 PM
Some ladies just have skills that others don't. Some put the emphasis on the JOB part of the act. Some girls incorrectly think, tbat if they bob their head up and down in a mechanical fashion and the guy cums, that means that she must be good at sucking a cock. Im sure all the guys here, at least once, has had a less than thrilling blow, and that they felt, they themselves did more to get themselves to cum than the girl going down on them.

How can these ladies be taught? I mean the ones that care, anyway, but just don't know. It's not always an age thing from my experience.

Let's start a list to guide those in need of a few pointers. Everyone please join in.

1. Attitude 99.9% of any issues fixed( pretend sucking cock is your favorite thing. At least don't make us feel it is a job for you and make us feel like you can't wait for it to be over)

2. Don't give us a hand job and call it a blowjob because your lips went just over and around the head just a little. You don't have to deep throat it, but well, put the cock in your mouth.

3. Don't be a robot. Fast or even slow repetitive bobbing, by itself, doesn't make for great head. Switch it up, lick it, kiss it, use your tongue. By all means, use your hand or hands to stroke it or massage the balls.

4. Remember, it not if you get me to cum, it how hard you get me to cum.

5. guys like rough BJ's sometimes, not always, or at least the entire time. Then again sometimes we REALLY do. Listen to us and we'll tell you what we like.

6. (Related to number 4) The way you suck to get me to finish is as important as how I finish. I didn't say where. That's just icing on face, err, I'm mean cake. (Haha, I made a funny)
By definition, any BJ that makes you come is a good BJ. Maybe not a great one, but as the desired result of a BJ is to cum, CBJ or BBBJ that does that is a good one.
The great BJer's know what to do while you're cumin...
I have to admit that I look for a little style in the lady's technique. Treat is like corn on the cob. Give me a little harmonica action. Can you go full clarinet on me?

I get what you all are saying about busting a nut; but, damn, it is supposed to be "Professional Work".
I'll bet that BJ's is one of the most popular topics in the ECCIE world.

But, let's face it...hobbyists and providers alike have different priorities when it comes to their likes and services.

For some, the BJ is just an appetizer on the way to main course...and for others it IS the main course.

Not every provider is gonna be a CSQ (cock sucking queen)...but god bless the ones who are...and with a little time and research on this site, we all know who they are!
The great BJer's know what to do while you're cumin... Originally Posted by Prolongus
It's simple for me: 1. No teeth on cock. 2. Super-wet suction at various speeds and focal points. The good ones no where and when.

It's weird. I can take a great BJ for a long time and not cum. But getting a BBBJCIM to finish off a CFS is the most intense sensation I've experienced. It seems the ones that know what they are doing will keep movements fast and steady from the head to about an inch to 2 inches below head as you cum. Then when I'm done, they will take most of shaft into their mouth and milk it using the hand with long even strokes.
Is there really a such thing as a bad bj?
"suck cock like it's your last meal"!!!
Is there really a such thing as a bad bj? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Is there really such a thing as bad daty?
  • grean
  • 01-22-2015, 09:09 AM
Dallas has the idea....
And if the goal was just to come, why not just fuck? No, there's so much more to a good bj than just cumming at the end.
Teeth scraping on the male unit can be a bit distracting. LOL
ditto---there is so much fun in the journey,why rush to the destination??!!!!
Yes there is... So I stopped doing yoga.
  • grean
  • 01-22-2015, 09:48 AM
I'll bet that BJ's is one of the most popular topics in the ECCIE world.

But, let's face it...hobbyists and providers alike have different priorities when it comes to their likes and services.
Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
This may be true, but you never see even that cheap assholes saying how much for just a bad one. That issue takes care of itself.

What about the case of the enthusiastic girl [ because she is getting exactly what she wants out of the deal and both parties priorities are matching up]who is just anxious as hell to go down on you because she wants to make happy so you'll come see her again. She is willing but her technique just isn't to par.

How do we help?
there are definitely bad ones.you wouldn't know jules..you got some damn skills girl!! Lol every guy is different in terms of what we like.a woman that takes her time cause this isn't a damn race and isn't too generous with the spit cause too much at least for me takes some of the feeling away will get/keep me at full attention.and like others have said attitude does play a role, guys can typically tell who the women are that truly enjoy it and those that treat it like something to mark off the list..nothing worse than an uninspired bj..MOOD KILLER!