Toys for boys.

I see this listed on a number of provider pages here and on other pages, and I have a couple of questions:

1 - Does this generally refer to a particular type of toy, such as a prostate stimulation toy, or a variety of external and internal use toys?

2 - I have not experienced a toy other than a vibrating c-ring but am curious about trying a prostate toy. Do you have any advice about which one(s) I should try and any tips for a first time use?

I know WALDT but would appreciate any advice. Happy Friday.
Do you have any advice about which one(s) I should try and any tips for a first time use? Originally Posted by SomeHare

I have never even thought about trying it, but my guess is for a first time trying a guy would want a teeny tiny one.
michelle at jade used her tongue as a toy. this is what we are talking about right?
i have a suitcase of toys couple for me and the rest for open minded boys........ vibraters/butt plugs/massagers/prostate anal toys etc.......small to large......you pick your poisen.....anal play can be so orgasmicly fun!
i have a suitcase of toys couple for me and the rest for open minded boys........ vibraters/butt plugs/massagers/prostate anal toys etc.......small to large......you pick your poisen.....anal play can be so orgasmicly fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Awesome list, but what about the cock and ball rings?
And here I thought a toy for boys was a girl.

A sweet lady used a small vibrator in while giving a BBBJ. It felt really good.

What ever happened to the lady toy called the Rabbit? I bought one years ago for my SO and she didn't like it. The dang thing still vibrates on the last charge. To heck with the toy, I need some of those batteries for my power tools.
I use rechargeable batteries on my toys....makes them last longer & gives more power