Never been to Dallas

any pointers? welcoming to new providers? thinking of stopping as i drive through, but i have been a little intimidated.
Why intimidated? From what I can tell, the dallas gents love a fresh face.
Why intimidated? From what I can tell, the dallas gents love a fresh face. Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
If you want an honest appraisal, PM me.
I think it would be the same as any town. Fresh faces are always welcome. Men love fresh meat.
The more the merrier, bring your friends too!
Dallas can be fun....come on and have fun!
any pointers? welcoming to new providers? thinking of stopping as i drive through, but i have been a little intimidated. Originally Posted by playwithkate
Sure: avoid driving on highway 75 during rush hour, and unless you absolutely need to avoid driving on 635 between 75 and 35 altogether.

The ladies here are great. Some of the best around. Stop by and say hello to them. And us guys too.
any pointers? welcoming to new providers? thinking of stopping as i drive through, but i have been a little intimidated. Originally Posted by playwithkate
Get a Toll Tag. It will save you time and money when you use DNT, GBT, Sam Rayburn and LBJ; possibly more that I'm not aware of.

https://csc.ntta.org/olcsc/
Stop by Fort Worth while you're here! Downtown and the Stockyards are fun places to visit when you're not in a hotel room.
If you decide to stay book a 4star thru priceline in the galleria. Best place to stay for newbs to Dallas. Look like your there on business or visiting family. Don't look like a hooker or they will know it and possibly report you. Don't use your provider number or email on check in. Hotel staff could search it and report you. Make sure your vehicle tags are up to date and legal and park with Valet. Tip them well ($20 every time you come or go) and they will be very helpful during your stay.

Hope you come and enjoy it here! Its a great city! 🍹😙
Driving through on my way to West Texas today if I get any appointments, I will stop
My visit's have always been a blast and have met many nice gent's in Dallas
I appreciate it. I did not stop, but I will stop on my way back. xoxo
Don't know that this is always true, but I got a 3.5* room in Frisco/Colony using their Express deal for less than a 2.5* and 3* Express deal. Really nice room for a rendezvous, and about the same as I used to pay when I played/stayed with this young lady 10 years ago.

If you decide to stay book a 4star thru priceline in the galleria. Best place to stay for newbs to Dallas. Look like your there on business or visiting family. Don't look like a hooker or they will know it and possibly report you. Don't use your provider number or email on check in. Hotel staff could search it and report you. Make sure your vehicle tags are up to date and legal and park with Valet. Tip them well ($20 every time you come or go) and they will be very helpful during your stay.

Hope you come and enjoy it here! Its a great city! 🍹😙 Originally Posted by thathottnurse
EXP app helps you get nice rooms for less 4star or Price line a 4star for 100 a night