Returning hobbyist - back to newbie?

I was on ASPD back when, but that data and references are dust in the wind. (Is it possible to retrieve old ASPD info?)

Am I just back to square one?
Unless a provider from then remembers you, you are more or less going to have to re-establish.
Sorry, sweetie, but yes. Most providers don't accept vamp vouches older than one year. Your data is dust in the wind.

I was also a member of ASPD, but even if I recognized your handle, without a recent reputable reference I'd still screen you as a newbie.
Am I just back to square one? Originally Posted by perilsensitive
Girls talk, just go be good to a few and the rest will know... again.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Newbie.jpg (7.3 KB, 242 views)
Sorry, sweetie, but yes. Most providers don't accept vamp vouches older than one year. Your data is dust in the wind.

I was also a member of ASPD, but even if I recognized your handle, without a recent reputable reference I'd still screen you as a newbie.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
100% agreed, unless you have a very reputable and well-established lady here who is willing to vouch for you. (For instance, someone like Fancy.)

I can't tell you how many messages I get from gents saying the exact same thing, "I used to hobby all the time, but haven't in years." Sorry. No recent references, no enchilada. I even make P411 guys supply me with recent ones if their last okays are older than 7 or 8 months or so.

My advice to you is to try and see some ladies off the newb friendly list or try and find any ladies you used to visit with regularly back then, then schedule a session with them again, and ask if you can start to use them again as a reference.

I recently returned (As of end of March) after a long hiatus. ALL but one of my old reviews had magically disappeared and I have been working on re-establishing myself and word of mouth. It sucks, but it's just part of the game.
Being an ASPD member means nothing.
Yes you are. Welcome
Yup...... I was also on ASPD..... all my old reviews ............. gone!! But, many on here know whom I was....
Thanks all - I figured as much but thought I would check!
We're here all day to set the ignorant masses straight
We're here all day to set the ignorant masses straight Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
DG moonlights as a mod, lols.
Fucking newbies ...
pfffft. back to newb? it's all relative. with girls you have never met? yup just as everyone already posted.

if there is one that knows you from those days then with that particular one maybe not. been there, done that.
I was on ASPD back when, but that data and references are dust in the wind. (Is it possible to retrieve old ASPD info?)

Am I just back to square one? Originally Posted by perilsensitive
Welcome back sweetie!
I am too back from the dead. Still stiff just not dead. It's been over 4 years since I've been here.