Anyone here is kinky? quiz.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/benhenry/how-kinky-are-you?

I guess I have to work on my kinky. I got
You Got: 49% kinky!
You're pretty kinky. You've done a couple of things on the list and you want to try a couple more, so get in that bedroom (or wherever the sex is taking place)
Shit I scored a 75% and I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I have really never thought of myself as particularly kinky despite living life with a general attitude of, "Hell, I'll try anything twice, since once isn't enough".
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-30-2016, 09:25 PM
I scored 81%. I blame too many trips to China.

Going back in 2 weeks. I'll see if I can raise my score a bit on this trip.
I am more vanilla than kinky it seems...
Lmao. 94percent and I only said No to one question...think I scored a lil low.....
Woohoo, 69%! Just where I like to be.
52%...

too many "would try" but have not done.. all talk and no action!
42% vanilla I guess , more to the point
95%. I would like to thank Tye69, Kinky Little Nikki, Mistress Tracy of Dallas, Tiffany Tyler(MIA), Lucy Rose, and Laney Vonn (retired) for helping me achieve this score.
Very beginner level questions, but it was still fun to answer them. 90% was my score which doesn't surprise me.

"You're so kinky, this list is probably looking very vanilla to you right now. You've got a lot of tricks up your sleeve and you're something of a kink expert. Christian Grey's got nothing on you!"
62%
85% no scat for me.
"You Got: 80% kinky!
You're very kinky. You've ticked off a fair amount of things already on this list, and you have plans to tick off a couple more. There's never a chance for sex to be dull when it's with you."

havent used but would use...
* hot wax
* foot play - prefer oral play both ways. tho i have toe fucked a woman before
* leather, rubber, latex - but i've consulted w/ a provider who wore these kinds of outfits
* live sex show on a webcam - havent and would but wont til i'm single again.
* animal role-play - woof woof!

havent used and wont use
* chastity device - not into that kind of domination or submission
* urine
* scat / feces / poop
I guess I have to get over my aversion to potty sex - 76%
You Got: 81% kinky!
You're very kinky. You've ticked off a fair amount of things already on this list, and you have plans to tick off a couple more. There's never a chance for sex to be dull when it's with you.