Size issues?

This question is really for both guys and gals. Have you ever had an encounter where you had to cancel mid-session due to size compatibility issues?

I recently had an encounter (not naming lady of course) where everything was going great until we attempted CFS. LFK, DFK, DATY & 69, super wet, assumed full steam ahead until an abrupt halt while attempting K9. Girth was too much for her and she was clearly wincing in discomfort. Tried mish to the same result.

She was definitely tight and I'm by no means a small man, but that was a first for me. Should I come packing lube? Recommendations?

Short version: Had to cancel session due to endowment. #1stworldproblems
pics or it didn't happen. let's see the state of the pussy when penetration was attempted.
pics or it didn't happen. let's see the state of the pussy when penetration was attempted. Originally Posted by redhot11

Touche; but in this particular rendezvous we did not make it to the photo shoot I'm afraid.
And it's threads like this that make me [somewhat] glad to be painfully average, because there's no worse feeling in the world than to not be able to finish an encounter...especially one where you have a raging hard on that just won't quit (until you pop).

Bummer, dude. Did you at least finish with a titty fuck or something??
Bummer, dude. Did you at least finish with a titty fuck or something?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Nah the discomfort concern kinda killed it for me. She was a super cool gal, nothing negative to say about her in the slightest, would visit her again under different circumstances.

I did have a chuckle about it on the way home too. First time my own cock cock-blocked me.
I experienced something similar to this recently....
I was shocked too because he was Indian.
I’ve never seen a cock that seemed as girthy as my forearm...

All other fun was just great including BJ however when it came to intercourse his cock was so big it would not stay inside me ...I know that I’m known to do kegals when I’m getting fucked but never experienced the feeling of a guy literally not fitting and kept pushing out but not intentionally

Bet the site of that was interesting lol
Other than the ladies pointing and laughing at my 1.3" of dangling death its no big deal. Wait ... a couple of ladies hyperventilated from laughing and one threw her back out from laughing so hard.
I had a guy once so long and thick used a female condom
and they are huge and long and I swear it was tight
but only thing getting it in was not going to happen
when your too tight it's no fun with a big ONE ..
But I Can Make Russian Happen !!!
Lube is your friend and I'm quick n little . More Lube is even better
no lube needed .. but it's does help

Lube is your friend and I'm quick n little . More Lube is even better Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Oh my 🤔😮😘
I'm not long but I get the comment "thick" a lot. One can't do Intercourse with me. Anothers mouth had problems and got sore. Nothing negative though and it didn't detract from any visits.
I had a guy once so long and thick used a female condom
and they are huge and long and I swear it was tight
but only thing getting it in was not going to happen
when your too tight it's no fun with a big ONE ..
But I Can Make Russian Happen !!! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Been here before. But, the alternative - YES, please.
Yes bring lube also buy your own condoms and bring them too. A little DATY with two fingers inserted helps to loosen things up also.
Lube, starting slow, and technique matter a lot, especially if she is not used to an unusually big size. A bunch of ladies here have no problem with it though, so, better luck on other encounters.