Why does BLM enjoy tax exempt status?

Their president or whatever she is just bought 3 nice homes. She's an avowed Marxist. She said he family works in them. Now she changed her story that they were bought with "family money."

https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/inside...-buying-binge/

Why haven't the BLM organization been sued? People are rioting and destroying property, setting fires, looting, trespassing, etc. The rioters are there with BLM signs and t-shirts. They and antifa are organizing these riots. I can't believe some attorneys aren't pursuing this. Suing the deep pockets of some of their contributors like the NBA and MLB would easily make it worth there while.

Why aren't the leaders and rioters arrested, convicts and jailed? Well, we know the answer to that. BLM and their benefactors are refusing to let this happen.
Right ,,Hypocrisy of the left
Why haven't the BLM organization been sued? People are rioting and destroying property, setting fires, looting, trespassing, etc. The rioters are there with BLM signs and t-shirts. They and antifa are organizing these riots. I can't believe some attorneys aren't pursuing this. Suing the deep pockets of some of their contributors like the NBA and MLB would easily make it worth there while.

Why aren't the leaders and rioters arrested, convicts and jailed? Well, we know the answer to that. BLM and their benefactors are refusing to let this happen. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Because BLM and Antifa are run by leftist globalist organizations, including the DNC and China, similar to how FBI COINTELPRO ran the SAO in the 1970's. The goal is to cause enough division to create the need for a vast change in reforms.

On the flip side, the Russians are running some of the far-right orgs, along with the FBI, the ATF, and the NSA straight out of the COINTELPRO SAO playbook, but the goals are different - The Russians want to create more division like China does. The US agencies are justifying their existence by creating extremist orgs that they then bust.
Weve been told here blm/antheifa is just an "idea or movement". So why the tax break?? lolling
That's why I focused on the main BLM organization. The whole movement/organization/local chapters thing is real squirrelly. I've read the president, Patrisse Khan-Cullors, says she doesn't draw a salary from BLM. If true, how did she afford these houses?

Time for an IRS investigation. Oh, I forgot they don't investigate Dims.
^^ right
Yeah, everyone moved to a cell format once they saw how will it worked for Al Qaeda
Yeah, but its hard to hide when you're using FB, Twitter and Whatsapp to coordinate everything. Or are they just using CNN with impunity since nobody watches?
Yeah, but its hard to hide when you're using FB, Twitter and Whatsapp to coordinate everything. Or are they just using CNN with impunity since nobody watches? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You don't need to practice OPSEC when you're part of the evil empire.

Yeah, but its hard to hide when you're using FB, Twitter and Whatsapp to coordinate everything. Or are they just using CNN with impunity since nobody watches? Originally Posted by gnadfly

Brian Stelter and Fredo Cuomo blink signals to BLM using Morse code ..

BAHHAHAA
Does anyone remember the Symour Hersh 2009 report about the cia ????
  • shown
  • 04-21-2021, 05:09 AM
This is exactly what we have when we use a modified version like this FMWhatsApp to make better use of WhatsApp.