~Just a heads up~

I will be leaving on Saturday for a trip to Europe.

During this time, I will not have my hobby phone with me. I will have email access, but can guarantee slower response times than normal.

Please keep this in mind when trying to reach me for references, etc.

Returning after the 25th.....

Y'all be good
Alisha .....xoxo
Enjoy your trip young lady!
Bon voyage ma petite lapin bleu.
I'll miss you

bring me back a t-shirt
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm home.

Europe was wonderful!....and I surely have no complaints on the company while I was there . You, my dear, are a doll!

I'll be taking today to catch things up. And to make sure I've adjusted to this time change. I think I have that one beat already, tho.

Thank you for all the patience on returning messages, etc. Everyone was very understanding on that end.

Glad to be home, and I'll back in full swing by tomorrow.

Alisha ....xoxo
So, when are you back in SA? It's been a very long time for us. I've played twice recently with ATXDream, who is excellent. But she makes me miss the original.

Will
Wow!!!! Now you are officially a jet setting courtesan!!! I hope your time there was wonderful and memorable!
Welcome back, Alisha! We missed ya'.

Did you bring me any presents?
lol

Wow!!!! Now you are officially a jet setting courtesan!!! I hope your time there was wonderful and memorable! Originally Posted by squiretuck
Ooooo, so admirable babe!!! Can't wait til I'm in that traveling spot once again, you go girl!!!
  • anita
  • 04-05-2012, 09:18 AM
I know she had a great time
Welcome back! We really need to get together again sometime soon.
Welcome back! We really need to get together again sometime soon. Originally Posted by ThrillBill88

Whenever you're ready, darling

And SofaKingFun......when are you going to come out of hiding?!....I know you claim I intimidate you and all, but come on.......lol

And I'm still basking in the afterglow of the trip ....ladies, if you ever get an opportunity like I did, do not pass it up. Especially if it's someone you click well with. The opportunities just don't come around too often.

Alisha ....xoxo
Who cares? This threAD is neverending lol

sixx
Who cares? This threAD is neverending lol

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Darling,

I'm sure if I break any rules the mods will be sure to point that out to me ...

I think 300 or so posts in 3 years is farrrrrrr from being a "post wh@re", especially compared to your numbers

**muah**

Alisha ....xoxo
Darling,

I'm sure if I break any rules the mods will be sure to point that out to me ...

I think 300 or so posts in 3 years is farrrrrrr from being a "post wh@re", especially compared to your numbers

**muah**

Alisha ....xoxo Originally Posted by Just Alisha
hahah must have hit a nerve... no one said you broke a rule... threAD's are welcome as much as I am to call them out....

**muah**

sixx