Scammer on the prowl.

My girl is a FBSM provider and was contacted by "Chris" wanting her to pay for the room and spend all day. When we looked up his number on BP he is "black listed" Unsure of his game but it ain't good. Be careful girls......we love you!

Number:424-274-**** Staff edit: Don't post full phone numbers.
How did you find the black list on BP? I've never heard of it.
Unfortunatley it took zero skill. I Googled the punks phone number.
This is the link for the Backpage Black List section-http://backpageblacklist.com/new-incident-reports/

And I agree to beware of "Chris" as he is a prolific scam artist!! I've met him before (this was prior to joining Eccie) and everything that comes out of his mouth is a complete lie. He has claimed to be everything from an attorney from Los Angeles to having a national radio show to having a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame....all totally untrue.

Beware of him and any offers he might make if he should contact you because everything he claims is completely false. He also uses different last names.

Beware!!!
This is the link for the Backpage Black List section-http://backpageblacklist.com/new-incident-reports/

And I agree to beware of "Chris" as he is a prolific scam artist!! I've met him before (this was prior to joining Eccie) and everything that comes out of his mouth is a complete lie. He has claimed to be everything from an attorney from Los Angeles to having a national radio show to having a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame....all totally untrue.

Beware of him and any offers he might make if he should contact you because everything he claims is completely false. He also uses different last names.

Beware!!! Originally Posted by sweetcarrie
Thanks for the heads up!
I didn't even know about that site. I don't think any of those guys are on ECCIE/P411 but I'm going to label most of those guys as Do Not Answer if they ever happen to call me..
And to the OP, that "Chris" guy sounds like a real freakin douche bag. Sorry that happened to your friend/"girl".