weird shit you collect

I'm into pocket knives. I LOVE Case and Gerber, I have a huge collection of them.
I also love nightmare before christmas so i have throw blankets, socks, shot glasses, keychains...total nerd.
What about you? Don't hold back! I'm curious!
spiders and holes
  • Tiger
  • 02-25-2014, 08:50 PM
So that's what happened to MsElisabeth!
Lexxxy very cool. I collect knives and actually Gerber are my fave but I like Boker as well and any and all assisted Lock Blades

DD
I think bökers are sexy, i only have 3 of them though. When i moved into my place i actually found a really old one in my basement and that's what got me into them.
I think swords are sexy too but i don't collect them haha.
  • GP
  • 02-26-2014, 02:16 AM
I like Buck knives as well as Gerber and Shrade.
Shot glasses. Must have over 300 of them.
Ka bar knives and assist open knives too
lets see. swords, artwork, music, art supplies, photography stuff, computer design/ graphic programs, plus some other stuff.
  • GP
  • 02-26-2014, 09:18 AM
GUNS, and LOTS of them! All different shapes and sizes! Big and small. And the things that go inside them that make them go boom!
I LOVE GUNS I don't have enough guns to say i collect them. A riffle, a flare gun, and 2 handguns aren't enough to count. Maybe someday I think its important for people to carry especially women. I want Bella to get a permit, Autumn already has one and is ex military.
Honestly..clocks LOL..that's bad, but not at my incall

Clocks and records.

Lexxxy I thought the thread was going to be about items gents leave behind..
Omg that would be an awesome thread i could write a book on it!
GUNS, and LOTS of them! All different shapes and sizes! Big and small. And the things that go inside them that make them go boom! Originally Posted by GP
Ditto. Primarily 1911 variants for my handguns with a couple Glocks and Magnum Research offerings sprinkled in. I'm into anything and everything for long guns. Also, more of a hobby than collection but over the last 2-3 years I've become obsessed with handloads and spend a ton of time trying to perfect the loads for my guns.
  • Tiger
  • 02-26-2014, 02:29 PM
Honestly..clocks LOL..that's bad, but not at my incall

Clocks and records.

Lexxxy I thought the thread was going to be about items gents leave behind.. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Money & Seeds. lol

Okay, occasionally I've heard about wallets, phones, and watches being left.