BROOKS352 - No show at last hour - ghosted

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=452988
Brooks352

and I so love redheads, Meh.

Just in case you thought ECCIE girls were immune. She reached out to me, but then faded (she's done that before and ghosted during the conversation). I didn't hear from her for a day, and suddenly she reached out early today.

After a bunch of back and forth, where she indicated she had problems paying her room and couldn't figure out how to pay the front desk (I'm sure she will say she didn't ask for money, but she made that reference with a specific dollar amount - several times in the conversation). She also indicated we'd chatted before and she didn't know if I was reliable, despite me telling her I was on ECCIE AND reminding her I'd never scheduled her before. I was more than a little suspicious at that point but played it out.

Asked for the outcall address, said she'd be there in an hour, the hour came and went with NO contact, despite several texts from me indicated I needed to hear from her when she left, etc.

Guess what, no further contact, its well past time she was supposed to be here. CRICKETS!

I suppose she might come in here to explain it, or blame me or whatnot. If she apologizes, I'll certainly update it, maybe something happened. But given the way the convo went, I'm leery.

Happy almost New Year everyone!

Rinsers eh? Whatcha gonna do.

I should've indeed called Collette as I indicated on the other thread, she never fails and is a consummate professional. OH IRONY - follow your own advice. If you read this Collette, sorry for not being smart, maybe you have some heels and something short to assuage my frustration
Flattery will get you everywhere with me! I hope you have learned your lesson and no spankings are in order! (Yes, I giving and taking them these days!).... We only have our choices! Choose wisely �� !
Brooks is one of the the most infamous ghosters on here, yet every time she reappears from the nether to repost you’re one of the first ones to welcome her back and try and set something up. As far as I know there’s at least a half dozen men whom she gained trust be seeing multiple times then asking for a deposit to cover a room before ghosting then (myself included) the first few times she posted she was back I and others posted warnings.