Talk of the Town

So......anyone going to the social

Rumor has it- I might be!

OK boys! You have officially been warned.......

See you there!

-
Karlie
dammitt!
edited OP request...staff
Mods please remove post
how does one get invited to the social? I feel like the guy who didn't know about the taco party outside bill's office.
Mode please remove my last post
how does one get invited to the social? I feel like the guy who didn't know about the taco party outside bill's office. Originally Posted by cakewalk
you need to find one of Whispers posts ( there's plenty, you won't have to look far), then look at his sig line for info about how to get invited.
Well, Miss Karlie, I had the pleasure of meeting you tonight. You are a wonderful lady. I hope to "call your bluff" and meet you again sometime.
wow, what a party! Glad to have met so many of you for the first time, some for the second time, and a few for a few times!
It was nice meeting you
I always think: Man, it would be fun to be invited to one of these. Then I think: Wait... what if it's all weird... with cloaks and masks... like that one Tom Cruise movie? But in the movie, there was also a massive orgy, so I figure a mask and slight creepiness is not a bad price for mega-orgy.

But then I worry I'll see an ex there and she'll be all, "Figured you be here" and I'd be all, "Psh... I take it you're part of catering?" We verbally abuse each other for another 3 hours, all while drinking alcoholic beverages... which eventually leads to angry, ex-lover sex.

Now I really wanna go. O_O
Well Karlie, you were there... boy, were you there! Thank you from a very happy guy.
  • ztonk
  • 01-20-2011, 07:25 AM
Thank you from a very happy guy. Originally Posted by austinkboy
... make that two!
  • ezman
  • 01-20-2011, 08:08 AM
Sweet ...
TFF about the Taco guy! I just saw that commercial too! LMAO!