Maddison/Casey

Has anyone had an encounter with Maddison?

https://fayetteville.skipthegames.co...a/698224118063

I see she always has an ad up but haven't seen any reviews, so I am a bit suspect.
You'd probably be wise to steer clear of her. Can't remember the particulars but it ended with a less than satisfactory result.
She's been around for YEARS!!! Definitely no where near GFE.
  • AgFox
  • 06-25-2020, 06:11 PM
Oh yeah, I would recommend steering clear.
You'd probably be wise to steer clear of her. Can't remember the particulars but it ended with a less than satisfactory result. Originally Posted by Baconman
She kind of hurried me out when I finished, but other than that it wasn't horrible. Can anyone let me know what The big reason to steer clear is?
She kind of hurried me out when I finished, but other than that it wasn't horrible. Can anyone let me know what The big reason to steer clear is? Originally Posted by winstonchurchill889
Welcome to the club since you're new. Well I will repeat myself and say I don't remember the particulars. But after others said steer clear kinda validated the comment. You saw her and she wasn't horrible so go see her again. Then see others and compare your experience.
She kind of hurried me out when I finished, but other than that it wasn't horrible. Can anyone let me know what The big reason to steer clear is? Originally Posted by winstonchurchill889

Write your review and get premium access, and then you might get more information in those areas.
When its pretty unanimous that you should steer clear and you see her anyway??? Hmmm
When its pretty unanimous that you should steer clear and you see her anyway??? Hmmm Originally Posted by arealone
In my defense, I met her before anyone wrote back.
  • BK
  • 06-25-2020, 10:47 PM
In my defense, I met her before anyone wrote back. Originally Posted by winstonchurchill889
Yes, an 1hr and 30min is a long time to wait for a response.
Yes, an 1hr and 30min is a long time to wait for a response. Originally Posted by BK
I just wasn't basing what I was doing on this. Just curious. I wound up writing an encounter report