So, Visions is back open.... kinda

They're apparently under new owners, it's now called the electric hippo or something, weird name. Anybody got any news on how their service is? If they provide anything on top of a lap dance?
Peppermint Hippo. They are owned by tge same people that run Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. They have been trying to recruit me through other girls and it feels very human traffic-ish. I could be wrong, but it felt sketchy.
Peppermint Hippo. They are owned by tge same people that run Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. They have been trying to recruit me through other girls and it feels very human traffic-ish. I could be wrong, but it felt sketchy. Originally Posted by Vannah
I know some of the girls in Dallas to out of club stuff, but they seemed cool. I never spent time with any, but snap’d one a lot and had normal conversations
I went and checked it out when it reopened. They have quite a few dancers only one stage with enough room for two dancers. Your usual two song rotation for the girls. No seating around the stage. Private area in the back for private dances, be prepared to drop $150 for a private dance. I think the new owners forgot what state they are in. Someone needs to send them the memo this isn’t Vegas! Top it off it isn’t even a private dance. Security right there the whole time. On a side note their is a dancer there that does provide services outside the club. They do have some really good looking dancers tho!
I sent u several pm are u getting them thanks
I can do it all for you
I dance as well!!
I’m the total package hehe
  • herky
  • 06-30-2020, 10:19 PM
I can do it all for you
I dance as well!!
I’m the total package hehe Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

And a great one at that
🥰🥰😍
I went and checked it out when it reopened. They have quite a few dancers only one stage with enough room for two dancers. Your usual two song rotation for the girls. No seating around the stage. Private area in the back for private dances, be prepared to drop $150 for a private dance. I think the new owners forgot what state they are in. Someone needs to send them the memo this isn’t Vegas! Top it off it isn’t even a private dance. Security right there the whole time. On a side note their is a dancer there that does provide services outside the club. They do have some really good looking dancers tho! Originally Posted by Burningfiat
I heard that they were charging $8 for a shot of Fireball. I agree that while Arkansas needs a more upscale gentlemen's club, they need to realize that this isn't the market for it. I have a feeling that their dancers they ship in from Vegas and other big cities will not be impressed by the strip club clientele here.
My last visit there was probably over a year ago. The experience was shitty. I sat and drank an overpriced drink while no dancers even approached me for conversation or offers of dances. New ownership was needed and I like the idea of having a more upscale club but there is no way in hell that they are going to be selling many $150 [not private] private dances. If you have upscale prices you have to provide an upscale experience. I have trouble even conjuring what could make a non private dance worth anywhere close to $150. Do they shoot fireworks out of their ass? Does it come with a full body massage? Do you get a lobster and steak meal with the dance? A car detail?