Familiar face at Mirage

• fives
  • 12-23-2023, 09:20 AM
I went to Mirage, and what to my wondering eyes should appear - a woman I last saw about 17 years ago at Klassy Cat using the name Zoey. Only waitressing, on this night. Looking good.
Was she a provider
I remember Zoey. Crazy chick but she was cool as hell. Had a couple great fuck sessions with her back in the day. Her ass was amazing. I may have to stop by and see her for myself
Was that the blonde girl who use to work at some of the rub shops on Ridge rd back then ?.
I went to Mirage, and what to my wondering eyes should appear - a woman I last saw about 17 years ago at Klassy Cat using the name Zoey. Only waitressing, on this night. Looking good. Originally Posted by fives
Haven't been there in ages, what's the door fee these days?
Haven't been there in ages, what's the door fee these days? Originally Posted by ben dover
I'm waiting for the apartment building ta burn to the ground 1st
or

I get a rat set of wheels they will not want to hijack or if they do will not give a rats ass

Mirage and Brew if not for the neighbors just north of
  • fives
  • 12-24-2023, 09:12 AM
Haven't been there in ages, what's the door fee these days? Originally Posted by ben dover
It was $10 before 10pm, might be more later.
Thanks..
  • fives
  • 12-27-2023, 08:56 AM
Was she a provider Originally Posted by pillowlips

Never with me.
Was she a red head and worked at Playmates also before being at the Mirage?
natural bush?

and that patented i cant stand this fucking place look

?
  • fives
  • 12-27-2023, 09:33 PM
Was she a red head and worked at Playmates also before being at the Mirage? Originally Posted by East Amherst

No, long black hair.

There was a redhead Zoey at Foxys a couple of years earlier.
Is Foxys still around?
Yeah, haven't been there myself lately but heard they cleaned the place up some.
Yeah, haven't been there myself lately but heard they cleaned the place up some. Originally Posted by ben dover
They've cleaned it up, but the talent stinks, outside of a couple ladies IMO