Give me the best seafood restaurant recommendations!

I'm not a huge steak fan but I want to check out some good seafood places NEAR the Galleria in Dallas. Any recommendations? Thanks
Long John Silvers. aaaaarrrrrr matey.
Hey there pretty lady.

I'm not a big seafood fan but I think you should try Remington's.

I have been to Remington's and it was really good food.

Now don't forget that you are in Dallas so go for the BBQ and steak (link1, link2, and I'm sure there are others if you search).

netman
Hey there pretty lady.

I'm not a big seafood fan but I think you should try Remington's.

I have been to Remington's and it was really good food.

Now don't forget that you are in Dallas so go for the BBQ and steak (link1, link2, and I'm sure there are others if you search).

netman Originally Posted by netman
I appreciate that. I'm not into BBQ or steaks, sorry.
I appreciate that. I'm not into BBQ or steaks, sorry. Originally Posted by alluringava
You are in Texas therefore you must eat beef. You are in Texas therefore you must eat beef. You are in Texas therefore you must eat beef. You are in Texas therefore you must eat beef. You are in Texas therefore you must eat beef. You are in Texas therefore you must eat beef.

netman
Dallas and I ate at Remingtons and it was not great. Had better at Red Lobster. If you can't smell the sea don't eat sea food. On the other hand don't eat beef in NOLA.
Interesting. I'll be sure to keep all this in mind :P
I don't know where many places are in Dallas, but I like Pappadeaux for Cajun style seafood.
Oceanaire is awesome but expensive. Try fish city grill or half shells. Both inexpensive and quite good.
Dallas and I ate at Remingtons and it was not great. Had better at Red Lobster. If you can't smell the sea don't eat sea food. On the other hand don't eat beef in NOLA. Originally Posted by tucson

ditto! the best seafood is in Nola!
  • Paven
  • 01-13-2012, 09:42 AM
This place was just recommended to me.
http://www.steelrestaurant.com/details.html
Chim222 +1

Steel looks good but not too close to Galleria.

If you like lobster, try Lefty's; best price and best tasting in Dallas.

Enjoy your stay.
Go up the tollway a bit to Frankford. I second Pappadeaux.
Havent had a good Texas steak since I moved here 9 years ago .......I have friends in Iowa and I get them there ..Even better than Omaha Steaks ...Maybe sometimsoon I'll find a really good Texas Steak