Bored>>

Soo bored.. what about yall
Only because I don't want to do my homework and I don't care about the Super Bowl.

But I doubt there are many men here who actually concur with the second part of my sentence.

Maybe there's some folks in chat to entertain you? I have a test tomorrow, so I have no choice than to get back off of here. Good luck finding something or someone to do!
Come see me and we can get something going.
Im bored as well who wants to have wild fun with me?
OMG-- did I just stumble into chat??
I just got done working out, now I am about to wash my hair LOL

Pretty boring over here
<<<painting toe nails LOL
<<<painting toe nails LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Ohhhh what color
Only because I don't want to do my homework and I don't care about the Super Bowl.

But I doubt there are many men here who actually concur with the second part of my sentence.

Maybe there's some folks in chat to entertain you? I have a test tomorrow, so I have no choice than to get back off of here. Good luck finding something or someone to do! Originally Posted by tntangie

Let's see, overpaid grown men grabbing each other. There's at least one man here who agrees with you. It's beyond boring.
"I'm the Chairman of the Bored."
---Iggy Pop, 1979
“They say that death kills you, But death doesn't kill you. Boredom and indifference kill you.”
Iggy Pop
Let's see, overpaid grown men grabbing each other. There's at least one man here who agrees with you. It's beyond boring. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I agree. My solution: a lovely grown woman and I were grabbing each other at that time.

Torito