He Stranded Me

Hello ladies this guy um we schedule a session and I went to let him in a side door and I left my stuff in his car I had to be back to work after this. He set my stuff outside when my stuff could have been token. He tore his ass without telling me he was leaving and he never came back didnt call or anything. You can pm e for his handle if you like but watch out for this dude I cant help it yall Im without a car but I do work. I cant believe people can be so mean to me. Any who Love Spicy Red
He "tore his ass"...? That's the only thing I'm not clear on. Sorry for your bad experience, baby.
  • Crock
  • 02-27-2013, 11:29 AM
He "tore his ass"...? That's the only thing I'm not clear on. Sorry for your bad experience, baby. Originally Posted by Prolongus
As in, "He tore his ass up out of there in a hurry!" Slang for 'left in a hurry".
Sorry for that thumbelina. At least nothing bad happened to you.
So lets see,
He picked you up to go to a session.
While you were getting the room, he dumped your stuff out of the car and left.

Is that it?
It's so much fun deciphering these messages~ I just can't seem to find the joy in cross word puzzles anymore..
What Crock said.

"tore his ass" as in "tore his ass outta here/there", a Louisiana euphemism for "got his ass gone", or the non-colloquial "left in a hurry". Sometimes heard as far away as Oklahoma and central Mississippi and often in southern Arkansas.
OKay You let him in the side door? But left your stuff in his car?
I think we all get the " tore his ass" usage , although not even that was properly stated. It' s a grammatical pattern of hers. Poor thing......... The whole story is jumbled. The confusing part is the side door, did session take place, was $ exchanged? Etc., Does he have a name or handle?
Sounds to me almost like she went in the front and was going around to the side to let him in.. while she was going from the front to the side, he threw her stuff out of the car and took off.
Summary, he's an asshole for leaving a lady stranded.
OKay You let him in the side door? But left your stuff in his car? Originally Posted by Brandee69
I think we should start a thread about your Avatar~ does she bite or kiss?
I hope the OP provide more information. She was irate when she was writing this and didn't provide the whole story. Maybe she's just venting.
  • 02-28-2013, 08:57 AM
I would agree on the venting part. Don't blame her for letting this a=hole be known. At least he didn't tear outta there with her stuff! If he was having second thoughts, he should have had the balls to tell her and take her back to work. (maybe he didn't have balls, afraid she would notice)

Her language is pretty straight forward, got the point across quickly. Why pick apart everything she typed? I'm sure she posted it from her phone, may have miss spelled a few words, but so what!
Thaaaat sucks ! Sorry Hun! Did you screen him by speaking to other ladies he had seen?