Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj FS DATy lfk doggy multiple pops
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brow n brunette past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice body tits tats great ass pretty hot
Recommendation: Yes
Called it. Figured you'd throw a review up of a newly posted girl. She threw all of her "I don't give or receive oral" out the window because you're just so good at playing these girls. Gimme a fucking break.
Called it. Figured you'd throw a review up of a newly posted girl. She threw all of her "I don't give or receive oral" out the window because you're just so good at playing these girls. Gimme a fucking break. Originally Posted by Up4anything69
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.

Sir, this guideline is still in effect. dj8
Thanks dj8,I don’t understand some men on here we all in this together doing &wanting the same thing-women lord help us all why can’t it be just peace instead of negativity 24/7
I don't even know what an RTM is. So I won't be doing that. It's weird you pop up saying this when it's absolutely rampant with other accounts saying the same things in his other reviews.
U know now up for anything69,u chose your path blessings
Questioning a moderator up4anything69,wrong thing to do bro u digging yourself in a whole
Hole
I don't even know what an RTM is. So I won't be doing that. It's weird you pop up saying this when it's absolutely rampant with other accounts saying the same things in his other reviews. Originally Posted by Up4anything69
Don't keep fueling his fire. That's what he wants. The best thing is to just ignore him and everything he says.
How u doing woody hope all is well.thanks for joining in on the convo good googlely moogely
Being like my non-idol who I least want to be like, I am trying to have the last post so my name shows on the menu page
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.

Sir, this guideline is still in effect. dj8 Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Everything this guy writes is false
It’s Blasphemy &malcontent what Luckyman1,woody,swim 2cans&the some other jealous who calls themselves men hate on a man or boy they don’t know .but u men keeps me revalent ,thank u for that because it shows I’m important to u men lmao all the lies &rubbish u all have for me but I love the hate your remarks,I make u men lives miserable.lol I’m on u guys minds 24/7 ,I’m just glad dj8is here to clean up the mess on this site.up4anything69 lol keep striving along with all my haters to being the best u can be but remember dont nite down ,nite up and quit falling in love with these hookers
LPC, for clarification, I’m not here to “clean up the mess”’

My purpose here is a Customer Service Representative, here to support and assist the members in the daily interactions and exchanging of information.
Your doing a good job dj8,that’s for sure