Encounter: Awesome time with cataleya with pics on oh2 review with her permission

Date: 5/05/23
Name: Cataleya
User ID:: None
Phone: On her ad
Email Address: Cataleyamagdalena@proton.me
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P402149 correct p411 link provided by OP - UC
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Southwest Houston
Activities: LFK DFK
BBBJ BLS
COT COBack
MISH K9 SURFBOARD CG RCG
MSOG MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Short burnett
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: cataleya, is about 5' tall about 125 lbs, very nice well proportionate body, firm/soft, Round ass, nice tits with responsive nipples, cute face, white teeth beautiful smile, shaved kitty, no ink, mommy damage but nondistracting, all natural, friendly outgoing down to earth attentive, she doesn't speak English for the inquiring minds so goggle translate is your friend
Recommendation: Yes
To all members it was brought up to my attention that the p411 link I put on the review was not the correct to cataleya p411 I'm sorry for the mistake I don't know how that happened
Here's the correct link
https://preferred411.com/P402149
Thanks for the very good review. I was pumped until I saw her pictures. I like most of us have gotten excellent at analyzing photos and she looks huge. Which is correct, your evaluation or her own provided pictures ?
Thanks for the very good review. I was pumped until I saw her pictures. I like most of us have gotten excellent at analyzing photos and she looks huge. Which is correct, your evaluation or her own provided pictures ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
I had a session with Cataleya after reading this review.
Her IOP and GFE services were great. Pretty face and excellent head game.

The “no English” does make the natural flow of the session a little difficult as we used a translation app often.
Originally Posted by Goldman_177
If mods allow it incan share a link of the ones she allows me take
BTW I've had seen her couple more times she is getting better and better I'm guessing she gotten more comfortable
no worries mate... thanks for the review