URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/files/350947.htm
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: DFK, DATY, CG, RCG, MISH, K9, 69
Hair Length and Color: Blond, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are facts. Medium height. Huge tits. Great ass. Unbelievably great body. Smoking good looks.
Recommendation: Yes
Her Instagram is fire!
Oh God she has turned into a Hollywood barbie! I saw her a few times over 12 years ago when she was mostly natural.
Ya I remember her being hot back in the ASPD days. She is still hot but too many aftermarket accessories for my taste these days unfortunately. I’m sure here services are top notch, just wish I had partaken back in the ASPD days.
She is fun. Last time I saw her it was in a double for my birthday. Her rates have continued to go up, but I still think about seeing her again. Glad to hear she is still a lot of fun. I may try her again one of these days.
She used to share that old incall on the BW with another provider. I forgot her name but she was incredible!
If you're lucky enough to "click" with her...buckle your seat belt because it's a helluva ride!!
I was her very first client and I wrote her first review. I met her on the chat line and we went to lunch together then back to her apartment and i introduced her to aspd and then off she went on her own. She was going by Holly back then . To think I used to hit it for 150 back in the day.
Yep, those were the days... Holly of Houston. Damn near 20 years ago. To think where all "*** of Houston" girls are now.
Saw her back in 2009 and the donation was $250. Inflation is a bitch. She was amazing. She has had a lot of work done since 2009.
Yep, those were the days... Holly of Houston. Damn near 20 years ago. To think where all "*** of Houston" girls are now. Originally Posted by Deereman
I agree mate. She should have left it alone. I'm starting to hate all the fake stuff....and giant frickin eylashes......and the....
Yes, those were the days. I remember her and her sister.
She had a sister? I never knew that. Was that in the Escape/Wildflowers days?
Looks like way to much fake shit on her and for her price of admission I could see two amazing ladies.