New York Post editorial....Trump was wrong

Donald Trump, the King Lear of Mar-a-Lago, decided to tweet — er, Truth — yet another statement confirming that he refuses to accept reality," the New York Post editorial board wrote.

The newspaper said Trump was wrong.

“It was a national shame. One that neither Democrats nor Trump can stop obsessing over. It’s time for Republicans to move on," the newspaper counseled. "But Trump has become a prisoner of his own ego. He can’t admit his tweeting and narcissism turned off millions. He won’t stop insisting that 2020 was 'stolen' even though he’s offered no proof that it’s true.”

The editorial board wrote the expected 2024 presidential candidate is unfit for the job.

"Respected officials like former Attorney General Bill Barr call his rants “nonsense.” This isn’t just about Liz Cheney. Mitch McConnell, Betsy DeVos, Mark Meadows — they all knew Trump was delusional. His own daughter and son-in-law testified it was bull," the NY Post wrote. "Meanwhile, reports that Trump was pleased that the Jan. 6 crowd chanted for Vice President Mike Pence to be hanged — a truly reprehensible sentiment — makes him unworthy for the office. Trump can’t look past 2020. Let him remain there."
He is absolutely not worthy. If the Republicans had offered anyone else as a Candidate, our Country would be so much better. We got stuck with Biden, because Trump was anathema to so many. The Party will not stop worshipping Trump. The Folks on this Site revere him.. ''Daddy Trump'', one of them just posted.

It's been 19 months.. Get over your adoration and worship.
Once again VP shows that he does not know the difference between KNOW and ASSUME.

Donald Trump claims the election was stolen...in 2020, it was Hillary who said that the 2016 election was stolen and Al Gore who claimed the 2000 election was stolen.

In any event, that is an assumption. The New York Post says it was not. That is also an assumption. If you want to KNOW, then a complete, transparent review of all aspects of the election should be investigated from the media, to the tech companies, the Justice Department, to the Russians...I mean Chinese...or is it the Ukrainians who hold the Biden leash?
Gore didn't say the election was stolen. I need a receipt.
Gore didn't say the election was stolen. I need a receipt. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Al Gore Tells Bill Maher That He Should Have Been President: ‘I Think I Carried Florida’
He is absolutely not worthy. If the Republicans had offered anyone else as a Candidate, our Country would be so much better. We got stuck with Biden, because Trump was anathema to so many. The Party will not stop worshipping Trump. The Folks on this Site revere him.. ''Daddy Trump'', one of them just posted.

It's been 19 months.. Get over your adoration and worship. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... "Stuck" with Biden?? ...
Surely you jest there, mate. ... Biden got "millions and millions"
of more votes... Boxes and boxes of them - Remember?

Are YOU actually trying to say "all those voters" DIDN'T want
creepy Uncle Joe? ... With big showy words like anathema.
When you mention things like that - it's surely all Greek to me.

We hear each and every day 'round here that millions MORE
people wanted Sleepy Joe to be president.

So that's what they got... ...

At the very least - you liberal lads can surely accept that.

Olde Australian saying we got: ... "Elections have Consequences"...

### Salty
I'm guessing it took Gore many years to conclude he ''really'' won. He wasn't saying that in 2000-2001. Unlike Trump, who told us in August, 2020, that if he lost in November, the election was rigged. I'm glad that fat ass Orange Bastard was defeated. Too bad we got Biden, but as bad as he is, Trump is worse.
... "Stuck" with Biden?? ...
Surely you jest there, mate. ... Biden got "millions and millions"
of more votes... Boxes and boxes of them - Remember?

Are YOU actually trying to say "all those voters" DIDN'T want
creepy Uncle Joe? ... With big showy words like anathema.
When you mention things like that - it's surely all Greek to me.
Originally Posted by Salty Again
What?

Biden did get millions more votes. They wanted Biden more than they wanted Trump. Just like me. Are you slow?
... Then WHY are YOU complaining about things? ...

And dont mislabel this... All those voters didn't just
want Biden over Trump... They wanted Biden over EVERYBODY else.
Biden WON the Dem primary - Remember?

WHY are you tryin' to make it look-like Biden was some sort of
"second choice"??

#### Salty

It's been 19 months.. Get over your adoration and worship. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
We got stuck with Biden because 80 million people in this country are fucking brain dead, not to mention half of that are probably literally dead. The 2020 Election was a fucking sham and everyone with a brain knows it. Liberals hate Trump because he told them how stupid they all are and they prove him right everyday. It's time for Democrats to get the fuck out of the way.
... Then WHY are YOU complaining about things? ...

And dont mislabel this... All those voters didn't just
want Biden over Trump... They wanted Biden over EVERYBODY else.
Biden WON the Dem primary - Remember?

WHY are you tryin' to make it look-like Biden was some sort of
"second choice"??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Complaining about what? Do I not have a right to complain?

Biden was my hold-your-breath vote, because Trump was simply not viable. I guess he won the Primaries due to a weak roster of candidates. I did not engage there. But I would not have picked Joe. All 2020 choices were bad. Many 2016 Republican choices were solid. Too bad Trump had them blocked in 2020
Tran Duc is blaming the victim?
I'm guessing it took Gore many years to conclude he ''really'' won. He wasn't saying that in 2000-2001. Unlike Trump, who told us in August, 2020, that if he lost in November, the election was rigged. I'm glad that fat ass Orange Bastard was defeated. Too bad we got Biden, but as bad as he is, Trump is worse. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL... you could just say... yeah, I guess old Al did claim he won.

Regardless, Please give me a reason that 5 voting locations (all in Heavily Democrat controlled Swing states) stopped vote counting on the night of the election.

See you might believe in coincidences, but that's just because you're a deluded hard left mouth piece.

Just looking for a legitimate explanation.

And that's how you know that the election was stolen. And if it WASN'T stolen, there should be zero reason not to audit the ballots.... not recount them... I mean audit them.

You understand the difference, yes?
Biden was my hold-your-breath vote Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Then shut the fuck up and keep holding your breath. If you're stupid enough to vote for Biden then you deserve every ounce of financial pain he's causing and you deserve the humiliation of what a stupid low information voter you really are.
Then shut the fuck up and keep holding your breath. If you're stupid enough to vote for Biden then you deserve every ounce of financial pain he's causing and you deserve the humiliation of what a stupid low information voter you really are. Originally Posted by texassapper
... Well, actually, BombKat, Mr. Chung there also happens
to be a mate of mine. And he is also entitled to his-own
opinion about things.

No matter how misguided it may be. ...

However, I'm also inclined to believe that auditing
everything would surely prove the truth of voter fraud and
illegal ballot harvesting - OR NOT.

What could be more fair that that? ...

### Salty