Take out anyone?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...160225525.html
"Customers at the Red Flower Chinese Restaurant in Williamsburg, Ky., alerted authorities after they spotted something they probably wish they hadn't: restaurant employees wheeling roadkill back to the kitchen."

ALWAYS BE NICE TO THE PEOPLE THE HANDLE YOUR FOOD.
If you think about it, you really don't know what you are eating anywhere. Have you ever seen the movie waiting? O_o
As a teenager working at a pizza parlor when someone was rude when they ordered or if they were always a problem customer we would do bad stuff to their food like use expired pepperoni or put hot sauce in their pizza sauce or set their box the top of the pizza oven so that when they got in the car and set it in their lap it burnt the shit out of them. When I worked at a coffee shop when someone was a jerk we would bring their milk to the point right under scolded so it was crazy hot. Those are just some of those mean things that you do as a kid and don't think twice or feel bad about it until you grow up.
At the bar I make weak drinks and overcharge when someone is a total waste of space rude or if they whistle at me. I am an extremely fast efficient bartender, I have to be, we sell out some nights. I run it as first come first serve. If someone just walks up and whistles at me while I am obviously helping others that were there first I ignore them then overcharge them when they pay because I know I wont get a tip from them. We have no set or listed drink prices I literally charge whatever I want. I get a cut of top shelf upsells at the end of the night so if you are an ass you pay top shelf so I make up from not getting your tip

So what I did it as a manager years ago.
You dragged road kill in or were spiteful with a jerks order?
Nah, I am too lazy for that. I just reached into the garbage can. They deserved every bit of it, too.