Best Hobby Hotel in Dallas?

And ...go!

______________________________ ______________________________ ____________________
(940) 268 5538
@LoveGayleMeyers
Hilton Garden Inn Addison lots of memorable hookups at that place.
...probably better off in a less public forum
Dayuse.com
Make it easy for LEO why don’t you
Make it easy for LEO why don’t you Originally Posted by mrredcat43
The OP said Dallas.....do you think Dallas County is really concerned about Hookers in Hotels?

There was a reason Homeland Security ran it's stings in South Lake and Frisco and it was because of the STRICT conservative attitude of enforcing Texas and Local Laws in those Counties.

Dallas barely has the LE manpower to investigate homicides so thinking they give a shit about hooker hotels or hookers working discreetly in those hotels is laughable.
hilton dallas at lincoln center = s.e. corner of DNT & LBJ.
very nice rooms w/ ample space. no key card needed to go up the elevators (at least in early 2022). but parking is either valet or in the garage just east of the hotel.

get a room facing west.
if you're into light bondage, let your trusted gent tie your ankles to the legs of the desk and your wrists to the other legs. then let him doggy you while watching the sunset or the traffic on lbj & dnt.

if not into light bondage, have the woman sit on the desk and let the man perform cunnilingus. or have the man sit on the desk and let the woman perform fellatio. in either case, all the way to cumpletion!
very nice rooms w/ ample space. no key card needed to go up the elevators (at least in early 2022). but parking is either valet or in the garage just east of the hotel.

get a room facing west.
if you're into light bondage, let your trusted gent tie your ankles to the legs of the desk and your wrists to the other legs. then let him doggy you while watching the sunset or the traffic on lbj & dnt.

if not into light bondage, have the woman sit on the desk and let the man perform cunnilingus. or have the man sit on the desk and let the woman perform fellatio. in either case, all the way to cumpletion! Originally Posted by pmdelites

Me to myself
"Gotta write that down" lol

Adds to my ever growing "To-Do-List"
Me to myself
"Gotta write that down" lol

Adds to my ever growing "To-Do-List" Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Right?
Sounds like some good experiences there ...
Make it easy for LEO why don’t you Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I never do, sweetie

get a room facing west.

if not into light bondage, have the woman sit on the desk and let the man perform cunnilingus. or have the man sit on the desk and let the woman perform fellatio. in either case, all the way to cumpletion! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Have had my gust parked next door up to 6hr's no issues
like a little strip mall as you drive in to the left if your coming off the freeway..