Dont Play in MontCo

Staff edit - Link removed - UC
Staff edit - Link removed - UC
Well,
We do not post links to this type of item.
Ex_I, how would you feel if your pic was in this collection?
Out of an abundance of caution, and considering the infraction concept of a one year ban if anyone outs a members RW ID, we will remove the above links to LEO booking photos.

And btw, everyone on this board is well aware, or should be, that Montgomery County LEO is aggressive.
  • Pyle1
  • 06-04-2023, 07:58 PM
In Montgomery County, unless you are attempting to procreate, you shouldn't even be fucking your wife.
Well,
We do not post links to this type of item.
Ex_I, how would you feel if your pic was in this collection?
Out of an abundance of caution, and considering the infraction concept of a one year ban if anyone outs a members RW ID, we will remove the above links to LEO booking photos.

And btw, everyone on this board is well aware, or should be, that Montgomery County LEO is aggressive. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
This was a public service announcement for Newcomers to this board who may not be aware. Hopefully, seeing those pics will scare the crap out of them. BTW, note the repeat offenders, gun carrying by felons, and drug possession charges also caught.

I think prostitution laws, and felony charges in particular are bullshit, but until the laws are changed, you all need to be very careful. Esp. in Conroe.

You want to take down the links, fine. Anyone with half a brain should be googling "sex sting in Houston" and "Sex Sting in Montco" weekly to see the real situation.
Montgomery County has a long history.

It's best to avoid the hobby in that county or at the very least see well reviewed providers who have a long history.
Showing up at a hotel in Conroe ???
SMH .......
No sympathy
Every time I see mug shots like in a sting bust I just think , I hope that type of man never shows up at my door ,, Thay all look so scary !
Every time I see mug shots like in a sting bust I just think , I hope that type of man never shows up at my door ,, Thay all look so scary ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Now I know why the majority of ladies ghost me after I send the required "selfie"!
Now I know why the majority of ladies ghost me after I send the required "selfie"! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
To be fair, when the mug shot photographer took the photos, he did not give us notice nor instruct us to smile.

My middle name is Shrek. My real first name is “Heresjohnny.” My teachers always questioned it growing up. So did MoCo.

Time for me to get back to my humpback stretches and see if I can make bail with today’s call.
  • Busty
  • 06-06-2023, 10:45 AM
I have seen several ads from the woodlands area, how do they manage not getting caught if they do incalls in that county?
You would think a nosey neighbor would call the cops if there are men coming and going from a house or an apartment.
Thanks for the news bulletin
Now I know why the majority of ladies ghost me after I send the required "selfie"! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I don't ask for a selfie ..
Right? Ladies is this what the guys usually look like? Fuck. I must look like brad pitt next to these guys.
Right? Ladies is this what the guys usually look like? Fuck. I must look like brad pitt next to these guys. Originally Posted by hexecutive1
Not the men I have seen ,, not every one is Brad Pitt but still not like the mug shots men ,,
  • pxmcc
  • 06-06-2023, 11:42 PM
i think there's a Darwinian phenomenon happening here. those chaps aren't exactly the most sucessful, brightest, and best looking hobbyists out there, i'd imagine. i've never had anything in the universe anywhere near a close call.