PSA - for those just starting out in culinary arts

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Cock-Flavo...SellerId=10576

Also available in H-E-B.

This will allow you to get used to the taste as it is an acquired one. Once you have that down, I will conduct an advanced class at $2 a head. Unlimited enrollment. Professor will remain nekid; students do not need to disrobe but it is highly preferred.

Each student will have immediate feedback on technique, taste, and obtain the finer points of eye contact, ball, taint, and rear handling. Group participation, questions, and discussion welcomed. I consider this to be a hands on learning environment. Final exam, of course, will be oral. Grading will be pass/fail and if you do not pass, do not get down as we will enroll you for the next semester free of charge. This is not a hard class and I’m here to help you as long as it takes.

In addition to the class fee, each student must bring their own utensils and wipes. Must be of legal age.

Wanted: female graduate teaching assistant(s) (TAs) who are proficient to assist in teaching. Research projects for such TAs will be available as I am here for those who want to come, get a Masters in Baiting, or a PHD.

Office hours and extra credit offered and highly encouraged.

Females only. Our regulations contain two categorical exceptions for specific types of classes or portions of classes that may be segregated by sex. Those exceptions are: (1) physical education classes during participation in sports the purpose or major activity of which involves bodily contact (34 CFR 106.34(c)); and (2) portions of classes in schools which deal exclusively with human sexuality. (34 CFR 106.34(e)). In addition separation of students by sex is permitted if it constitutes remedial or affirmative action. 34 CFR 106.3[2]
Mikey has hit an all-time high with this one. LOL
Mikey,
Ads not allowed.....
Haha Cock Flavor, someone did that on purpose lol
LOL. I can be the TA.
LOL. I can be the TA. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Lol! I anticipate a long and rigorous interview process.
Bravo….problem when I hit link it opened in my shared Walmart app!
So now the family will wonder why I’m ordering this flavor soup! Huhmmmm…have to think of quick excuse ….
  • Busty
  • 06-11-2023, 04:49 PM

Grace passed already
They put her name on the package
FDA approved, F*ck Dick Admiration
  • BLM69
  • 06-11-2023, 08:16 PM
Someone approved the product to sell at Walmart must of been a female

Grace passed already
They put her name on the package
FDA approved, F*ck Dick Admiration Originally Posted by Busty
Since 1922! But sadly No Multiple Shots on Goal. I guess with her quality once is enough?
Bravo….problem when I hit link it opened in my shared Walmart app!
So now the family will wonder why I’m ordering this flavor soup! Huhmmmm…have to think of quick excuse …. Originally Posted by BigTex6
Sorry Tex. Family “walking on the wild side Dad?” “WTF, you need some cock?”

Can’t you delete search history or get the cock out of your cart?

Sorry that’s all I got.
I'm waiting on the product release and misinterpreted labeling of the cat flavored pudding.
Schau dir Michael mit dem großen Gehirn an
: Look at Michael with the big brain :