Adios seapro x 2

First of all, I went to the other site and I see that seapro got his shit shut down and is banned. I grin. So I wonder if he got it shut down here also. Well, yes he did. I really grinned.

Over/under before he gets another user name here and over there and starts his grossly immature crap again. It won't be long, he can't help himself. He must be a true masochist to crave the negative attention he gets and wants more.

You gotta quit letting these dudes live in your head, DJ.
First of all, I went to the other site and I see that seapro got his shit shut down and is banned. I grin. So I wonder if he got it shut down here also. Well, yes he did. I really grinned.

Over/under before he gets another user name here and over there and starts his grossly immature crap again. It won't be long, he can't help himself. He must be a true masochist to crave the negative attention he gets and wants more.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I wonder if Seapro is related to Pitroom?
I'm saying that he had a new handle waiting in the wings before he got Banned. However, he may not start posting until he runs through the $1+ M that he got for selling his plumbing business. Lol

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Ck banned him for multiple handles and being a stalker because he was pm’ing me a nasty disgusting PM so I sent it to Ck, then he was gone! I was thrilled BUTT he’ll be back soon smh
I wonder if Seapro is related to Pitroom? Originally Posted by Demolition
They are similar in some ways but not the same people
  • pxmcc
  • 06-13-2023, 03:13 PM
They are similar in some ways but not the same people Originally Posted by Cendell M
agreed. he seems to be an old school hobbyist going back to the days of aspd. (b4 my time, btw.)
Yes he goes back to Aspd days not sure what his handle was, these days it’s hard to keep count, he’s a danger to women