TELL THE TRUTH! NO REVIEW...REBUTTAL.

The gentleman who posted my NO review has not told the entire truth. In my 13 yrs of providing ive never recieved a NO; my reputation proceeds me and this needs to be addressed although i usually dont post here often.

He was 20 minutes late. So yes i ordered food from the place next door while waiting and told him ill just pick it up when were done with the meeting. (which i guess he took as me rushing because i wanted my food; which wasnt the case as i told him the place next door knows me and will hold the food for me for as long as i needed)....

He also told me he didnt have an Eccie acct(which obviously was a lie) and hes only on P411 which is where he msgd me. I will take responsibility for not waiting for the provider who gave him an OKAY to msg me in a timely manner. That isnt like me and i shouldve known better. (she did email back after i saw him and lets just say had i seen that earlier i wouldnt of seen him)

The gentlemen was forceful with me. He had bad hygiene idk if it was because he was overweight. But he said that he can finish from me going down there i said fine. Well almost 1 hr later he hadnt. He even used one of his own toys to help him out back there and he still couldnt finish.

I was already frustrated because he was being forceful and he smelled badly and yes i ended the appt. After which he KEPT texting me reprimanding me which i found a bit offputting; i had to block his number.

After recieving his review link from a friend i also found out that he has been stalking providers; and that he has a problem having orgasms;(which is fine but im not going to allow anyone to forcefully make me do anything im not comfortable with because you cant finish) on top of a hygiene problem.

I wont be responding to any replies. But i will say if youre going to write me a NO review please tell the truth. The review will not cause a dent in my reputation...but its definetely going to cause one in yours.

Yall be safe out there!

Xo, Kammye.
I wouldn't sweat it, one NO in over 10 years. I'd say you have a pretty stellar reputation. Even Mother Theresa would get a NO review from some guys on here.
One hundred seventy plus reviews. One 'no' ain't affecting the biz. Stack that paper. Make that money
One hundred seventy plus reviews. One 'no' ain't affecting the biz. Stack that paper. Make that money Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Oh i know. But its the principal. He thought he did something lol.
Water off a duck's balls...or something like that.
  • Busty
  • 06-20-2023, 03:29 PM
They can't say, you aren't giving men chances.
You was a trooper for trying when he had body odor, ED & arriving late. Brave little lady
Kammye, sent you a PM.
Water off a duck's balls...or something like that. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
Ha!
Way to go Kammye for speaking up and taking your stand!!
  • pxmcc
  • 06-20-2023, 07:10 PM
i wouldn't sweat it kammye. sounds like a rough date..
  • BLM69
  • 06-20-2023, 07:15 PM
There's always your first, the future will tell if it was a fluke
Fuck that fat bastard
The gentleman who posted my NO review has not told the entire truth. In my 13 yrs of providing ive never recieved a NO; my reputation proceeds me and this needs to be addressed although i usually dont post here often.

He was 20 minutes late. So yes i ordered food from the place next door while waiting and told him ill just pick it up when were done with the meeting. (which i guess he took as me rushing because i wanted my food; which wasnt the case as i told him the place next door knows me and will hold the food for me for as long as i needed)....

He also told me he didnt have an Eccie acct(which obviously was a lie) and hes only on P411 which is where he msgd me. I will take responsibility for not waiting for the provider who gave him an OKAY to msg me in a timely manner. That isnt like me and i shouldve known better. (she did email back after i saw him and lets just say had i seen that earlier i wouldnt of seen him)

The gentlemen was forceful with me. He had bad hygiene idk if it was because he was overweight. But he said that he can finish from me going down there i said fine. Well almost 1 hr later he hadnt. He even used one of his own toys to help him out back there and he still couldnt finish.

I was already frustrated because he was being forceful and he smelled badly and yes i ended the appt. After which he KEPT texting me reprimanding me which i found a bit offputting; i had to block his number.

After recieving his review link from a friend i also found out that he has been stalking providers; and that he has a problem having orgasms;(which is fine but im not going to allow anyone to forcefully make me do anything im not comfortable with because you cant finish) on top of a hygiene problem.

I wont be responding to any replies. But i will say if youre going to write me a NO review please tell the truth. The review will not cause a dent in my reputation...but its definetely going to cause one in yours.

Yall be safe out there!

Xo, Kammye. Originally Posted by Kammye
Sorry that Happened Kam I’ll be sure to add him to my black list smh
I will need a few days to ponder before reaching my conclusion.
Oh i know. But its the principal. He thought he did something lol. Originally Posted by Kammye

I think it's more than the principle. I may be on long term hiatus, but I've been around long enough when someone puts out a bad review, here comes all the guys piling on with remarks (paraphrasing) like thanks for the heads up, I'll take her off my list, etc. Kammye has a long list of very positive reviews, but stuff like this has to hurt. Also the reviewer has about 10-15% NO reviews which seems to be a bit high even for 116 reviews. Kammye has 18 pages worth of reviews and no NO reviews.

These guys piling on kind of bother me in this one context. You have a provider with no NO reviews, then she gets one, anybody with a lick of common sense should just wait and see what happens or if there will be any retort to the review instead of seeing who can be the first to pile on. Of course people are free to think what they want to think, but still......................

And NO, I don't know Kammye.