City: Arlington
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Fbsm+
Hair Length and Color: Black about shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Older Chinese lady, with decent mom tits. Average height, kind of pudgy in the abdomen area and a flat bony ass. Not much in the looks department as far as the face goes.
Recommendation: No
Only regret there would be if you also tipped too much.
You joined 4 days ago and this is your only review. LOL
You joined 4 days ago and this is your only review. LOL Originally Posted by KoreanKonnoisseur
And your point is numbnuts? Not my first rodeo here, why would I go and leave reviews from months ago. This is the most recent provider visited so it’s the review I left. If you don’t like it, eat a dick and keep scrolling on.
What was your previous profile(s) or what is your other profile name(s) here on ECCIE?
What was your previous profile(s) or what is your other profile name(s) here on ECCIE? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Not sure what that has to do with this review but it’s the same handle more or less
Not sure what that has to do with this review but it’s the same handle more or less Originally Posted by Hoseslanger0616
I think the point he’s trying to make is that it's against eccie rules to have multiple handles.
I think the point he’s trying to make is that it's against eccie rules to have multiple handles. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I requested the other account to be deleted months ago and just made this one as I’m venturing back out into the world
I think the point he’s trying to make is that it's against eccie rules to have multiple handles. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I requested the other account to be deleted months ago and just made this one as I’m venturing back out into the world
Spring you think you’re so smart and sneaky. I do not have other handles like you so when it says “valued poster” under my handle it actually does mean I don’t have access to your private comments. If you would like to talk to me then send me a pm and I’d be happy to send you my phone number to talk.
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
+1