EVERYONE'S ID AT PALACE INN ??

A friend called and needed a place to take a lady. I told him PI on H'croft. He was told by the man behind the counter that he and the lady had to present ID. The lady would not (understandably). They had to go down to Sugar Land to find another spot.

Is this a new policy?

Has anyone else encountered this?

Be careful out there.
  • RGB93
  • 12-25-2012, 06:51 PM
All the PI's have been like that for ever. There is no problem when they ID you, it's for their security only. Most hourly notell's that are cash ID you.
  • RoxyG
  • 12-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Ive never had any location ask for i.d from both parties... I was at that location yesterday and didnt have that problem
It was like that 5 + years ago when I used that place. That's nothing new in that area.
Yes the palace inn by the sonic ask for both ids and the lady has a bad attitude. But the other palace inn near the freeway is better.
  • RoxyG
  • 12-25-2012, 10:00 PM
It was a guy in the office when I visited on monday. Kind of spur of the moment thing, but I wont be going back to that location
When i went to that location a few months back i didn't have thatparticularproblem. Maybe because i came in alone and the guy pulled in a few minutes later
It's just that location. There is another one just around the corner down the street from Micheal's.
Has a blue sign instead of red.
  • Molay
  • 12-26-2012, 09:18 AM
I've never had any PI ask for both my ID and the lady I am with. I've been to both of the ones off Hillcroft many times. I really think the requirements change with the shift.
Never have that issue. But then again I always go check-in by myself.
A friend called and needed a place to take a lady. I told him PI on H'croft. He was told by the man behind the counter that he and the lady had to present ID. The lady would not (understandably). They had to go down to Sugar Land to find another spot.

Is this a new policy?

Has anyone else encountered this?

Be careful out there. Originally Posted by darkside0127

I had a client who wanted to meet at PI he gave me the money to get the room bc he didn't want to get it in his name ( no problem ) except they also had to have his I.D . We were both surprised and he wasn't very happy sense he suggested the place .
I've been to that Palace in once (for pleasure actually). My date had pulled in and I sat in the car. We had got the room for 2hrs and the guy didnt ask for my id. Idk I think its because we got the room for 2hrs. But like everyone else is saying there is one around the corner that nicer. But always be careful with Palace Inn there just as bad as The Red Roof.
It 's not like they don't know what you're there for . So long as they get paid and get some form of ID but don't ever go in together too pay that's just stupid .
In all my years of hobbying (20+) I've probably used more than a dozen Palace Inns. I've always had them ask for one id, never two. That is weird but weird stuff happens.
  • Alli
  • 01-21-2013, 10:04 PM
They may do that over there because of that being a bad area. They don't do that on the northside, then again, they know me there.