I Don't Apologize

jbravo123: Obviously I love you until forever.

Yummymarie: Girl you are fucking unbelievably hot as hell. Seriously....dying.

Valerie: Jesus Christ. You are amazing and a wonderful person. You best come back around these parts at least once a year, please!

Crazy Houston ECCIE peeps: You guys are great. Appreciate the info that lets me go out and have an amazing time like I did tonight. You guys rule.
Had a great time with you guys tonight as well love xx

Aww, and I was looking forward to a kinky read. Now I have the sads. :-(
Liliana: Like I said, you're a sweetheart & a cool ass chick, thanks for the good time!

Yummy: Gurl, you already know what's up

Valerie: Great meeting you & thanks for the invite. You're hella fun& simply gorgeous! And yeah, I would still love that pic of my bum!

Jbravo123: It was great meeting you, hon. You & Liliana are the sweetest couple I know...Kudos to ya!

Dorian: I like your look, Ironman!. Hope to see more of you in the future

DeD: I still think you're a super mod, but you're gonna have to convince me on the issue of tata enhancement

Fun night indeed, thanks for a gr8 time, y'all

XOXO
Indeed it was a very fun night....Marie and I got caught taking pics getting it on in the toilet at the strip club haha...

Sofia- You are gorgeous babes! And I will email you your bum pic

DeD- Still sexy as ever baby!

JaD- Glad you could make it...even though you were...erm...a bit late

Fancy- SO lovely to have finally met you!

Dorian- I like your style as well!

Wakeup- I'm sad my hubby had to leave so early <--- Has a sad

JBravo & Lilianna- Love you naughty pair!

Marie- Here's a cheeky snog pic of us
heh
DeD: I still think you're a super mod, but you're gonna have to convince me on the issue of tata enhancement Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
Tata enhancement???? I must have been REALLY drunk

DeD- Still sexy as ever baby! Originally Posted by Valerie
Awww, thanks love...if only there wasn't so much "bathroom traffic"

Oh yeah, Liliana, you have nice boobs

Awww, thanks love...if only there wasn't so much "bathroom traffic"

Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Indeed.. Next time we'll have to come up with a better plan
Indeed it was a very fun night....Marie and I got caught taking pics getting it on in the toilet at the strip club haha...

Sofia- You are gorgeous babes! And I will email you your bum pic

DeD- Still sexy as ever baby!

JaD- Glad you could make it...even though you were...erm...a bit late

Fancy- SO lovely to have finally met you!

Dorian- I like your style as well!

Wakeup- I'm sad my hubby had to leave so early <--- Has a sad

JBravo & Lilianna- Love you naughty pair!

Marie- Here's a cheeky snog pic of us Originally Posted by Valerie
It was hilarious having the bouncer open the door catching us with our tops down and cameras out...he totally wanted to prop the door open and keep staring...probably was like "fuck these biotches that want to actually USE the toilet...you two carry on ;-) "

Sofia, yeah I know what's up & I'm down ;-)

DeD- good to see you as always

JaD...glad you could make it out. Great to meet you :-)

Fancy...I have a pic of me licking your boobies! You are always a blast baby!

Dorian...heehee...wink wink...giggle giggle... *blushing*

Wakeup...nice to put a face to the "Legend"...PS, I fucked your wife...and she loved it =D

Other anonymous hobbyist...fantastic meeting you...looking forward to...ahem

Jbravo/liliana...there are no words other than "I HEART YOU...you are THE BEST...can I move in???...lol"

Valerie you sexy cunt...damn...I'd say we got along okay LOL...I need to drop by for another cheeky snog before you leave town...muah babes!
I didn't forget about you Fancy. Sorry I left without buying you that lap dance....I will surely make that up to ya. Was truly good to meet ya in person!

DeD- how drunk were you?!? Cuz I swear we spent at least 5 minutes talking about how I DON'T need tata enhancement surgery. Oh and you smacked my bum..a lot..and I liked it

And yeah, I do remember you ladies running off to the bathroom to get naughty but I just couldn't leave those strippers working on my cunt temperature at the time.... Call me weak
I'm just along for the ride, minding my own business. Don't mind me... *whistles innocently*
Jbravo....who are you kidding...there's not a drop of innocence left in you...

Evidence: look at your join date. You went from zero to a foursome with me and Valerie in less than three weeks. I suspect lots and lots of evil and kinky premeditation.

Your one out is being able to blame it on your hot and insatiable wife Lilianna...lucky bastard!

Lilianna and I are so going to the toy store to get some spanking implements to use on you...innocent my ass ...lol
You three sexy ladies have nothing to apologize about ijs ...
Hahaha....I forgot I made this thread when I was in a drunken, boob hypnotized stupor on Sunday!

Indeed it was a very fun night....Marie and I got caught taking pics getting it on in the toilet at the strip club haha... Originally Posted by Valerie
I am still surprised none of us got kicked out. Nice pic!!!!!

Oh yeah, Liliana, you have nice boobs Originally Posted by DickEmDown
It's hard work, but I try.

And yeah, I do remember you ladies running off to the bathroom to get naughty but I just couldn't leave those strippers working on my cunt temperature at the time.... Call me weak Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
You were indeed being quite the lady's lady... it was quite adorable. And you all were way hotter than the chicks there so they should have been tipping YOU!!!

Lilianna and I are so going to the toy store to get some spanking implements to use on you...innocent my ass ...lol Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You are on, sister. But I will have to insist on quality-testing the equipment out on you first.

You know.

Just to make sure and all........
Yeah you guys kinda wrung it all out of me.

I blame the wife. Always blame the wife! (C'mon guys, back me up here!)

Jbravo....who are you kidding...there's not a drop of innocence left in you...

Evidence: look at your join date. You went from zero to a foursome with me and Valerie in less than three weeks. I suspect lots and lots of evil and kinky premeditation.

Your one out is being able to blame it on your hot and insatiable wife Lilianna...lucky bastard!

Lilianna and I are so going to the toy store to get some spanking implements to use on you...innocent my ass ...lol Originally Posted by YummyMarie