A Big Bucks Contest for the Ladies (and the men who think they know them)

Hey, I'm feeling kind of good right now, just left an ATF (good NURU) and drank a couple cold ones...so forgive my grammar.

Contest: I was going to retire after 200 reviews. Weighed it, cannot do it. Too many beautiful ladies I have not yet met, breathtaking experiences I have not yet enjoyed. I decided to stick around...but each and every 200+ experience has got to be spectacular. And I want to kick off my new century right. I want a session I will NEVER forget. Ladies, PM me, tell me how you will turn me on. Tell me how you will make the adventure special. If I select you, I will double your advertised rate. If you are an agency lady or just have low rates...I will donate a minimum of $500.

I know you dudes are reading this. If you nominate a candidate...and if she replies citing your nomination....and if she is selected...I will add $100 to the donation for her to give to you.

Understand I will write a kickass review, including pics (face, tattoos and belly fat blurred as requested). I guess that is a rule, must allow pics. Other than that, no rules. Read my reviews, find out what I like. Turn me on the most, and you win.

Haters need not reply to the thread. But if you must, go ahead. Have fun.

Timing: As I write this, I have 197 reviews. The next 3 are about giving love, giving props to, maybe not the specific ladies, but the specific experiences that gave me the greatest enjoyment: being truly amazed by an unknown, the joy of doubles, our unique (unique to Houston) pleasure: affordable and fantastic ladies of the Latina agencies and, of course, my ATF.

After that, I plan to take a couple weeks off (seeing friends, not reviewing).

Then, in early to late February, I will determine exactly which woman made me THE offer I could NOT refuse. I will contact you and, at your convenience, we will meet. Review will be posted within 48 hours.

I will not post in this thread again, contact me by PM only.

Happy Hobbying!!!
I too was thinking about leaving, but I have decided too to stay.
Understand I will write a kickass review, including pics (face, tattoos and belly fat blurred as requested). Originally Posted by tbonetas

T, keeping it real....

I'll email ya
I too was thinking about leaving, but I have decided too to stay. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
I have just started in this hobby and am no way ready to retire! LOL, Hey guy good luck to you and I will be anticipating the reviews!
Great to hear you won't be fully retiring - I look forward to seeing who the lucky lady is!
Santana Harper fits that bill my man......She's a freak in all the ways we love..... rocking body...... Cool as hell..... pic and vid friendly

I'm sure I have more..... report back later.
Hope I get a chance to show my stuff!! I'm a good choice
London Rayne is back.........ijs
Damn... 200 reviews! I have been thinkng to myself if this is something I want to continue? I have been with 2 ladies and was not impressed. I've read so much on this forum and thought this would be exciting. Ehhh.... So Im in a similiar situation. I said I would try one more time. Maybe the 3rd charming lady would thrill me.
London Rayne should be tbonetas 200th. Go out with a bang.
I too was thinking about leaving, but I have decided too to stay. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
You can't quit. We love your spidey reviews

This is going to be interesting and alot of fun...........lol
London Rayne is back.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
London Rayne should be tbonetas 200th. Go out with a bang. Originally Posted by pyramider
Y'all trying to set T up for failure
I'll enjoy the review. Here's to picking a winner!