weekend poop

I been here in Houston for almost a week now.
And because of the posting rules I'm not noticed and EXTREMELY bored.

I need a drink .... and wanting a salad.

My question is who does delivery?
Not pizza or anything!
Or someone want to bring me food!?

Weekend sucks...

-natalie
forget about take out, we have some wonderful restaurants in this city. Go to the web site
B 4 U Eat Houston, you can search for any type restaurant in your area and read the reviews.

And if your bored go to someplace with some live music.

If I were free tonight I would go see you.
Thanks Hun.
I would go but eating out plus taxi is going to be too much for me to be alone and not having business isn't beneficial
I use grubhub.com Sometimes room service is better. You will end up ordering chinese. If you are in the Galleria area Napoli isn't that bad.
Booze doesn't deliver.
And though I'm in the Galleria area I'm about half a mile away and have no clue where to go
You'll starve waiting on delivery , I had to go
If you're close to the Galleria your choices are endless. A mile away taking a taxi won't be much. Sorry I didn't see this earlier I just ordered some sghettti and meatballs with cheesecake for desert. I would have totally shared.
Did you get some food? If not...pm me
Someone please take this girl's hint and entertain her this evening. It sucks to be lonely in a strange city.
Truu ( in my 2 Chainz Voice)
  • Molay
  • 01-19-2013, 10:42 PM
The title of this thread really worried me. I was afraid it was a BM description.

Hope you found some options. Houston has some GREAT places to eat.
And though I'm in the Galleria area I'm about half a mile away and have no clue where to go Originally Posted by NatalieCox
Surely you can walk just half a mile? Or are you in some dark back street?
Galleria Mall has a CHILIS!
Is there still a Takeout Taxi in the Galleria area? There is a hefty gratuity but you can get take out from a wide selection of restaurants.