Returning soon

Hey Fellows,
so Ive been told by many Ive been missed....I do apologize to all of you who I have told I would return the first week of January after my vacation. Unfortunately that did not work as planed. Had some personal things to take care of then I totaled my car. so between dealing with insurance companys and trying to find a new car my life has been crazy. I Will be returning soon, So watch for my ad..... thanks to all of you that have reach out to others to see if i was ok...... you will be very well taken care upon my return.....

Kisses

Dayna
Who told you that?
Dont start your shit DH......you couldn't handle having a WHALE of a good time.....
Lol. You guys crack me up.
  • Trey
  • 01-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Are toothless blow jobs on the menu now?
Its kinda hard to give toothless blow job when i got teeth. but shit wish i didnt I had so many request for that shit after that thread....sorry but that was false advertisement. Now if you wanna come ride the wave Id be sure to give you one hell of a ride....LMFAO
Who told you that? Originally Posted by dearhunter
My best guess....WU.
There are rumors of wars..........the end must be near

WU........say it isn't so

Dayna, let me know when that toothless wonder is available.....toothless blowjobs are fucking awesome......ijs
There are rumors of wars..........the end must be near Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well, if that makes you happy.

I, on the other hand, don't wish the end for anybody on this board...not even you.
There are rumors of wars..........the end must be near

WU........say it isn't so

Dayna, let me know when that toothless wonder is available.....toothless blowjobs are fucking awesome......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

So I hear they are, but i think i have many years to go before I could offer a toothless wonder...
I offer that DH, and guess what???

I'm on your side of town!...

lmfao
Oh snap