Any Houston hotel (NOT notel) outcall warnings I should be aware of, please?

Since I got my lovely new incall a year and a half ago I've hardly done any outcalls (unless the gent was someone I already knew), but suddenly I'm getting quite a number of requests from visiting businessmen in hotels. Have gone to see a few in the better places (Houstonian, St. Regis, Doubletree Downtown), but today I got an inquiry from the Hilton Americas. Fellow from North Dakota with no refs but checks out employment-wise and he is registered there under the name given, but there's a nagging voice in my head that seems to be telling me there was something negative reported about that hotel a while back. Any whispers? Thanks.
I've stayed there several times. Very nice place.
Fancy, the only Hilton I've heard rumblings about was the one downtown on Louisiana street and Clay and that's been a couple of years back. Don't know if it's the same one or not.
I am in the Hotel business. They are not one of the hotels to worry about. If you want the ones to avoid, pm me, I will send the names of ones currently "hot"
Thank you, gentlemen. I took a quick look at this thread before I darted off. Everything went well. Adabear, PM sent with my appreciation.
Glad it went well for you Fancy, it's always good to take precautions and play safe.
I am looking to tour the houston area on Jan 3- feb 2. I am on all these travel sites trying to find a good priced hotel (100 range) in the Galleria area.. Any suggestions on a hotel??

Last time I visited Houston (two months ago) I was told I was told my hotel was in the center of the Galleria, I showed up and it was not the nicest of areas, I couldnt get anyone to come see me because I was located in "hooker Alley" it was a mess!!

any suggestions? galleria area $100 range?
I am looking to tour the houston area on Jan 3- feb 2. I am on all these travel sites trying to find a good priced hotel (100 range) in the Galleria area.. Any suggestions on a hotel??

Last time I visited Houston (two months ago) I was told I was told my hotel was in the center of the Galleria, I showed up and it was not the nicest of areas, I couldnt get anyone to come see me because I was located in "hooker Alley" it was a mess!!

any suggestions? galleria area $100 range? Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
You can get a 4 star hotel in the Galleria area on Expedia unpublished rates for $96 a day. You won't know which hotel it is until you pay but I seriously doubt a 4 star would be in 'hooker alley'.
Go to biddingfortravel.com for tips on getting a 4star in the Galleria on Priceline. I usually get something for less than $80. Usually Hilton Post Oak, Royal Sonesta, Westin, or Hotel Derek. I've also stayed at the St. Regis for $102.

PM me if you need more specific info...I live right in the area.
Oh wow thank you so much lolmynx69!! I will try that!! I also like using hotels tonight app but its too risky to do if your looking to be in the Galleria area!
1thickblond: Thank you! Last time I used it they told me I was in the galleria area and I was 10 miles away in a bad neighborhood off sam houston. I don't trust any site I only trust the locals!! lol!!! thank you guys!
The good thing about Priceline is that the Galleria zone is really right near the Galleria.

If you use another service, for reference, you want to be sure your hotel is between Woodway to the north, Richmond to the South, Yorktown to the west, and basically I-610 to the East (with the exception of Hotel Derek and St. Regis which are inside Loop 610). There are a few hotels that say they are "near the Galleria" but are actually not "in the Galleria area" - the Crowne Plaza on I-10 and the Hilton on the Southwest freeway (59) come to mind.