Was I too rough with my client?

want to know you guys like a deep massage with rough pleasure or light soft massage with sensual pleasure?

CAN YOU GUESS MINE? LOL
I like the deep tissue massage myself. Im betting you like it a little rough....lol
If you don't know what you're doing with deep tissue you can injure someone quite severely. If you are unschooled, it'd be smart to keep the tissue work lighter. Know your limitations and if you haven't had any sort of training, do that as soon as you can.
If you don't know what you're doing with deep tissue you can injure someone quite severely. If you are unschooled, it'd be smart to keep the tissue work lighter. Know your limitations and if you haven't had any sort of training, do that as soon as you can. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
She knows what she's doing She's an RMT.

Ginger,
Sweetie, it's subjective. If your client tells you it's too rough then it's too rough.
It all depends on how I'm feeling physically and mentally. But if I feel its too rough at the time, I'll tell you. Or if I want it hard I'll tell you. I just expect you to listen!
  • Easy
  • 10-27-2010, 03:21 PM
Personally i like deep tissue and soft carassing of the other. I would just like to be able to experience the service and then i could provide a better report. R U Ready?
My response to that question is always "deep and hard"...pun intended.

Is this a service you're providing?
I will go for either way; it's like Apples and Orange, and I like them both. It depends on my connection with the person.
I want to be treated ... gently .... very, very gently ... with all parts of your body!
I like medium pressure to deep pressure but not deep tissue. The ending should be sensual
If I want the session to be a little....rough...then I know someone that'll go right to my limits and no further but I wouldn't call it a masaage. If you're getting a good massage it should hurt a little bit or it's not loosening the muscles up.
GREAT FEEDBACK Y'ALL THANKS
HONEYROSE YOUR LIKE A BUNDLE OF GREAT ADVICE AND SUCH GENEROUS HELP LET ME GO AHEAD AND GIVE A HOLLAR TO ALL THE FEMALES WHO KNOW WHATS UP! AND NOT ALL MEN ARE AS KRUNK AS YOU KRUNK MAN, SO ALTHOUGH I AGREE WITH PEANUT&KINDA ALSO AGREE WITH NEEDING MORE..I THINK OL KRUNKnHONEY KNOW WHATS BEST

HEY THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR ALWAS APPRECIATED HELP
  • st929
  • 10-29-2010, 09:11 AM
Gin, haven't seen you (yet) but like posted it depends on how I'm feeling at that time. Sometimes I have deep knots that need working out, otherwise I like a medium to soft make me float massage. Look forward to it.