I want to quit the hobby any advice

Paying women for sex only anger me when I married a women was a gold digger I quickly divorce when she found I was not high income only a saver. But when I here woman say how broke all time just a turn off. And all raw sex I get in hobby going to get me a std.
Take two weeks off - then quit!!
At least do us all a favor and quit posting.
turn self in and become a jail house whore ????
just quit, Rosie Palm and her five neighbors are FREE, and take up much less of your time. use the extra time and money you'll have to play golf. it's easier to get a ball into a hole, then try to cure blue balls getting a Cock into a hole.
No body gives a shit man. Everyone has their own problems. If you are gonna quit, then quit. Don't come on here looking for sympathy.
Paying women for sex only anger me when I married a women was a gold digger I quickly divorce when she found I was not high income only a saver. But when I here woman say how broke all time just a turn off. And all raw sex I get in hobby going to get me a std. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Walk into your local precinct and tell them that you are addicted to paying prostitutes for sex and that you need help quitting that illegal activity. I'm sure they'll guide you into the right direction.

You're welcome
Walk into your local precinct and tell them that you are addicted to paying prostitutes for sex and that you need help quitting that illegal activity. I'm sure they'll guide you into the right direction.

You're welcome Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Lmao. That's very funny babe
Lmao. That's very funny babe Originally Posted by Jam3768
My Sweet Baby! Where have you been??? I was about to hop on a plane with a "Have You Seen My Long Distance ATF" poster in hand...
My Sweet Baby! Where have you been??? I was about to hop on a plane with a "Have You Seen My Long Distance ATF" poster in hand... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You should definitely do that babe. I'll meet you at the airport
Cut off your dick, and put it in the garbage disposal. Done and done!
Cut off your dick, and put it in the garbage disposal. Done and done! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Well damn that escalated quickly... 😲
Cut off your dick, and put it in the garbage disposal. Done and done! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Yes, just go away. Far away... don’t forget to disable all electronics.
Yes, just go away. Far away... don’t forget to disable all electronics. Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
You forgot to mention that he should also cut the string between his 2 soup cans